Yay! She laughs

Are you ok!?

Yeah I'm ok just have a couple bruises since I'm not letting them touch the women.

I laughed

So like you Elle

Where are you?

Elle!

That's the problem Lucy.

They knocked me out then I woke up here with other women. But I think that we are in a cabin in the forest.

How did you know? Elle?

Because I wasn't knocked long like 20 minutes.

Thank you Elle!

I think I saw a cabin awhile back before I joined fairy tail.

What you joined Fairy Tail!?

Yup I did!

To top it off I found my siblings there too

Really!?

Yup we can talk about it when I get you back Elle and the other Women ok?

Ok! You have to be careful since there is dark mages in the mix of bandits.

Yeah I kinda figured that out.

Anyway I'm going to cut off the connection now

Just hang on I will be there soon

Ok Lucy

See you soon!

I cut off the connection and then I start planning a new plan. I smiled knowing that Elle is ok along with the other women.

'So they are in a cabin in the forest. That cabin looked back then now bandits and dark mages tainted the cabin with their evil. Poor cabin'

I got up as I had the plan form I my head. I made sure I got my keys and my whip as I started walking to the door.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. But I can't put my finger on it.

I made sure my hotel room door is locked.

Laxus' Pov

"Laxus-sama I sense a magic presence near us" Freed said

" is it one of the dark mages?" Evergreen said

"No it feels like someone we know" Freed said

"We will figure it out later but stay clear about this magic presence. We need to focus on the mission." I said. I can't help but think about this magic presence.

"Ok laxus-sama" freed said

We started planning for the mission as I felt the magic presence moving away from us. It's like it's going outside.

Elle's Pov

I felt relieved that I got ahold of Lucy through my magic.

As for the anti-magic cuffs I'm slowly trying to get them. But the problem is

That I'm out of magic now right now. The magic I got out of the cuffs I used it all to contact Lucy.

I hear the other women crying.

I whispered to them "it's ok now I got ahold of someone that I know. We just have to be strong."

I heard "I'm glad" "Finally we can out of here" " I wonder how my family is doing?"

I looked around the room searching a way out.

My eyes had landed on a women which had her hair up.

I motioned her come to me and she came over.

I whispered "can I borrow your bobby pin that is in your hair?"

She looked at me in confusion and said "why do you need my bobby pin?"

"I need it so u can get out of these cuffs so I can help Lucy and get us out of here" I said.

She nods and grabs her bobby pin out of her hair and hands it to the other women which is behind me because of my hands were behind my back.

The others had moved in front of me to block me from the kidnappers can't see me trying to get out.

'This might work!'

BAM! As the door swings open as I glares at the door.

Cliffhanger!

Grace-chan here!!!

Sorry that work before this had deleted on me so I had rewrite it.

Should laxus and his team meet Lucy

during the battle?

or

before the battle?

Please be patient with me ok?

I do not own anything!

Until next time!

Grace-chan is out!! Hehe

1075 words!