Surprise?

Okay so here it is.

The surprise I promised.

I don't know what you thought but if this wasn't what you expected, then I'm glad to announce it.

(cover has changed.)
A spinoff of Found Me, based on the love story of Daniel Noah (basically Dan) and Gemma Styles.

"You found me, now you save me."

Their relationship didn't last for more than two months, being that Gemma had to leave him, causing him to be broken and ache for her every single night.

Their love was more than what you have read in this story; strong and new and unbreakable.

But of course, the line just had to snap.

***
Alrighty, so I've been thinking of doing this for a while, probably right after I finished Found Me. I wasn't satisfied with the outcome of Dan and Gemma's story, how he ended up out of nowhere, happen to be really attached to Gemma and then lose her and then be miserable and then his story goes *poof!* gone. A mystery basically. No one knows what happened then. 

Of course, it could end up with him moving on but then again, there might be other options too. 

So this spinoff will have only nine chapters, all of them the most important nights for both of them. Between the events of the important nights, they do their normal things and so on. The first chapter will be when they first met.

AND. Most importantly, for this spinoff, I had to change some information that I have written in Found Me because based on the whole spinoff thing, the information I had placed in here doesn't add up so yeah. Like the chapter where Dan walks Aronica home and he tells her why he moved to this town. I changed the whole reason instead. You can find out how by reading the spinoff.

Anyways, I've already published it and it is already completed. It'll be nice if you checked it out, and it could also be read as a standalone!

Hope you enjoy another journey of another emotional love story that may be on the verge of having tragedy as an ending.