Chapter Fourteen

She heard a hitch in Gemma's breath, somewhat worried by how pale she turned just by those words. She never thought it would make this big of an effect on her since it's a normal thing families say to each other. She wondered how could Gemma ever not expect that, how she was too cruel to even accept that. No matter how much love she shows for Gemma, it al bounces back. It all falls onto her head, making her to break down through the floors and into the core.

That constant pain in her chest however felt so permanent. Like a marker. It draws continuously on her heart, writing words no one wants to hear.

Take away your life

Forget the world, and the undead

Join through the screams and fires of help

And make yourself one of them

She ignored the fact that they are all her thinking. All her mind. It was herself. But she knew for sure she's letting it happen.

The silence between them wasn't making the situation any better. She couldnt find anymore words, no more sentence. And she could tell Gemma found hers.

"Don't you ever say that again", she snapped before running out the door, not caring to close it back or even slam it. She wiped her cheeks with her sleeves and soon disappeared out of Aronica's sight. The house went back to its usual silence, the lonely one, which she had been used to.

--
-
-
-
--

Her hand fiddled with white sheets, her thumb rubbing on the small stains that she hoped to wipe away and be the snowy clean colour. Although white isn't a colour, she thinks. But it portrays her personality which basically means emptiness. Her heart didn't belong to anyone, nor was it remembered in anyone's mind. Harry though, was simply a friend. He kept her companied while she needed one.

But however, he was taken. By that girl she jumped onto earlier. It didn't broke her as she thought Harry deserved more than one empty girl. He was everything that life needs and she all crows would want to eat. She wasn't even supposed to be known to him, her mind says, like she wasn't even to suppose to exist and replace the boy who her sister once loved. And became mental about.

Her mind clicked, finally, after a long stare at the blank wall facing her. It was somehow saying stuff she needed to hear, and telling things she wanted to do. It agreed with every thought she said and the statements she silently confessed. And now, she felt like going crazy.

Her body stood up, but felt low as possible, with her feet walking lightly as if she was about to float up. Aronica didn't bother about the small items on the floor that was pressed on by her feet. It may hurt, but her heart could handle it. Her insecurities could empower her heart but the words coming off Gemma's mouth would shut every positive side like a solar eclipse.

She was the earth, and she had the sun which was the positive light, but as Gemma stares at her with hatred, she blocked the light. She shadowed every smile Aronica handled, every sweet words she had spoken and that would cause her to be in the dark.

Where she belongs.

"I don't care I don't care I don't care" she said under her breath, the words genuine on her tongue.

She continued to walk until she was right in front of the door. The pictures telling her not to go but she ignored them with her hand going to doorknob. She twisted it and felt the cool breeze already hitting her lovingly and so welcome that she almost doubt about her decision. But she had it everyday that today was the day she would do it.

24.05.2014

The date she would remember even when her life has faded. The day she would keep in her heart that would be stamped onto her stone if someone had the care to even bury her.

Her eyes was set only straight, forward towards the river she once passed by while riding her bike. She never bothered to walk over there as it only reminded her of Olivia, her only person she remember over years ago. She didn't yet, want to take the personal belongings of her biological father, which would cause her  to cry in front of the policers which isnt actually that bad. But she didn't like recieving pities. It made her feel more like a weak girl.

Her feet stopped walking, as her toes hung low over the wooden bridge and the air making her feel cold. Her hair that was flowing down her shoulders was now blowing away at the back of her head. Her neck was revealed with red marks, that describes all the times she tried to choke herself. And her eyes. Eyes that lost the spark she once had for life as her parents passed away. It was still a mystery to her, which she wasnt in the mood to look for. As she only had one suspect in her mind. But doubt is still clouding that suspect.

She walked more further, the date repeating over in her mind, and her half feet now standing on the wood. Her slippers was already off without her even notice that happening. And all she had to do, was jump.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" his low British voice flowed along again, making her to shriek and jump away from the water. She looked around to see Harry holding a fishing hook and a bucket that was filled with water. Probably fishes too. His head was pulled back by a bandana, a torn one at that, indicating it was an old one. She breathe heavily and gulp down all the thoughts and wore her slipper back, hesitating to walk over to him.

But she didn't need to as he was already in front of her.

"Do you want a hug?" He sweetly asked, tears forming in her eyes. His green eyes had calmed her mind, and all she did was stutter for words.

"I.." she nodded and instantly, her head was pressed on his chest. He sighed and pushed her head deeper but with gentle gesture. His hand was fully wrapped around her body and it soon was just them, ignoring the previous happening. With the river remaing calm and stable, his fishes that was caught swimming inside the bucket filled with water. But That didn't bother them two.

She then quietly made a change to the statement.

The date was when Harry saved her.

--
-
--
-
-
--
-
-
-

AN

its been one month yo and i missed Haronica lmao.u too.

I mean i had alot of things to do ever since school started and the principle wanted to close the school fast which is def good news. But at the same time bad cuz that means everything is gonna be rushing.

Lol anyways sorry for the wait. Hope you like this update other than the fact she tried to suicide :(

Hey! Harry saved her eh? I wanted to do a new guy character but thats for the future. His name would be Edmond btws. and yeah. Some fling would be happening with himmmmmmmmm

Jk.not gonna spoil it.love yous