[BONUS]: Wonho's Punishment

Wonho's P.O.V

"Ergh..." I groaned. I opened my eyes to find myself in what looks like a hospital bed.

I looked around the room and saw that nobody else was in the hospital room.

'Why am I here?' I questioned myself. My head was throbbing and it was hard for me to think straight. I was trying to remember how I got here and why I had a searing pain on my jaw. 

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, my strands caressing my fingers like waves in water. All I could remember was having a fight with Hyomin's ex-boyfriend before I lost consciousness. But why were we fighting? I mean, I never really liked the guy. I always thought of him as a wuss. 

I flashed my eyes towards the room door opening to reveal a man who looked extremely familiar. He turned around and began walking to me, his head hung low and his hands buried in the pockets of his ripped jeans.

"Hey, Wonho," the man began, "How ya been?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. 'I know him,' I thought, 'I'm sure he's related to me.'

"It's me, Shownu." He told me, probably noticing my uncertainty.

I nodded. I knew him. He was my cousin. The one who...ah! I remember everything now. Well, almost everything, at least.

"Wait," I said, grabbing the cup of water from the bed-stand beside me, "Aren't you the one who murdered Kris?"

I watched as his eyes became more downcast, guilt storming around his being. I mentally laughed at his despair as I took a sip from the cup. Stupid, stupid boy.

"I...I never meant it." Shownu said, his voice barely audible.

I shook my head, "You did. You meant every single punch you threw. You meant for every single drop of his blood that fell onto the ground that day. You meant every bit of it."

His eyes teared up and his jaw became clenched. I didn't understand why I was feeling so much satisfaction from watching him but it was great. And I wanted more. 

But, feeling as if I need to be informed of things that will jog my memory, I set down my cup and asked, "So, Shownu, what has happened in my absence?"

I saw Shownu's lips twitch weirdly, almost as if he was going to smile, as he brought his eyes up to mine again, "One thing. One amazing thing has happened in your absence, Wonho."

Uncertainty and confusion clouded my thinking as I stared at the smirk forming on Shownu's lips. 

"What happened?" I demanded.

"Yeonjee is now married to Kyungsoo," he announced and my jaw clenched as my eyes widened, "I hope you're happy. I definitely am."

I felt my fingernails stabbing through my palms as my fists tightened in fury. Yeonjee. Yeonjee. Yeonjee.

I tried but my legs remained stationary as I attempted to swing them over the side of my bed.

"Why can't I move?!" I screamed, "I have to get Yeonjee!"

"Don't you see?" Shownu smirked, "Yeonjee doesn't love you."

I growled at him, flinging my blanket to the floor. But my frustration increased to see that my legs were held to the mattress by straps locked to a certain tightness.

"What...Shownu, get me out of here!" I yelled.

He shook his head at me and I gasped in anger.

"This mental hospital won't allow visitors to liberate their patients." he said simply and strolled towards the door, opening it and leaving me to drown in my own hysteria. 

∎∎∎

hEYO haven't seen y'all in a while but here is a chapter extremely overdue explaining what has become of (my poor baby) Wonho haw haw haw!

Please:

*Comment

*Vote

and/or

*Follow

//KyungHoJin//

P.S - Expect another bonus about Inguk and Hyomin's history hAWHAW 😘