Chap 32: What are you doing here?

Yeonjee's P.O.V

A loud commotion could be heard from outside and the mystery person's voice sounded pretty familiar.

"Hoseok, why are you here?" The voice asked, sounding annoyed.
"I live here." Wonho said plainly.

So they obviously know each other.

"Since when? This place is supposed to be reserved for people who made a booking here and the Park Ranger said that this place was vacant."

"Not anymore. So I suggest you leave." Wonho said, his voice staying calm.

For a moment everyone and everything was silent before footsteps were heard coming up the steps to the cabin door.
"What're you hiding Hoseok?" The voice said before twisting the door handle and pushing it open.

I widened my eyes when I saw who it was.
"Inguk? What are you doing here?" I breathed out.
But he wasn't looking at me.
He was looking at Wonho's sister, Hyomin, with that pained expression that I had abandoned a few years back. I looked at Hyomin and saw that she was surprised also but also had a slight pull on her upper lip showing either disgust or annoyance.

Did they know each other?

I looked back at Inguk and saw a feeling of longing glimmer brokenheartedly in his eyes.
"Hyomin? What are you-"
But before he could finish, I saw Wonho come from behind him with the pistol I didn't know he still had in his possession. He stepped over an unconscious man who lay on the Autumn ground.

"Inguk! Behind you!" I warned.
Inguk turned around in a swift motion, just in time to stop Wonho from knocking him out with the bottom of the gun handle.
I watched anxiously as Wonho struggled to break free from Inguk's grip and ended up being slammed to the floor. Wonho managed to get back up on his feet and attempted to hit Inguk's face with his fist but instead missed while Inguk dodged that blow. Inguk quickly grabbed Wonho by his collar and threw him into the wall next to them.

Wonho seemed weak so Inguk picked up the gun that he dropped.
"Inguk." I called to him.
He turned to the direction my voice came from and worry crossed his face as soon as his eyes landed on mine.
He rushed over to the back of my chair and untied my wrists. He then went on to liberate the rest of my limbs.

Once I was free, I gathered enough strength in my body to stand up and wrap my arms around my older cousin.
"Thank you." I said, sobbing into his jacket collar.
He hugged me back hard.
"If I wasn't here, who knows what would've happened to you." He replied.

My mind turned to Kyungsoo straight away and so I turned and rushed to his chair, where he was barely conscious from his beatings. Tears streamed as I managed to free him from his ropes. When he was finally free, he fell into my arms.

I could feel and hear his heavy breathing on my neck as he lay his head on my shoulder.
"Yeonjee," He breathed heavily, his voice hoarse and rough.
"Yes, Kyungsoo?" I said as my voice cracked with worry of his state.
"I missed you." He stated before a couple of soft coughs and a groan.
I gave a sad and gentle laugh.
"I missed you too. I love you so much, Kyungsoo." I cried.
I pulled him tight into my arms and sobbed into his neck.

We heard some cars pull up and familiar voices erupt when the car doors were opened.
"I'm gonna kill him." I heard Suho say.
And, to be honest, I was quite flabbergasted to hear those words come from him.
"Oh please," I heard Kai begin. "You couldn't kill someone even if your life depended on it."