Chap 21: Caution

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"Luhan–"
"No, Kyungsoo. I need you to listen."

He looked at me with a look of utter guilt and remorse. I just stared back at him with shock.
I remembered seeing him before I was knocked unconscious on that road.

"Wonho is coming for you." he said looking at me. Looking at Yeonjee, he said, "He won't stop until he gets you back."
Sehun looked to Luhan. The astonishment I had was plastered on his face.
"Where've you been, man?" he asked jokingly.
Luhan answered seriously.
"Hiding."
"Hiding why?" Suho cut in.
"I.....I told. I told someone who wasn't in the gang. In any gang." he said.
We all gasped. That was an illegal act punishable by banishment from the gangs.
Our parents knew about us because they were members also, when they were our age anyway.

Luhan looked to Suho with pleading eyes.
"Don't tell the council, please, I'll do anything."
Suho stepped closer to Luhan and pulled him in for a hug.
"Don't leave us again." he said, a tear racing down his kind face.
"Never. I've been away from you all for too long." Luhan replied.

I looked to Yeonjee and she smiled sweetly. She turned to me and said,
"I missed this."

She had gotten her memory back?

"How di–"
"Mine came back when we had that handshake." She answered, taking my hand and placing it to her cheek.
I sat up, mild pain bursting from my bullet wound, and pulled her to my bare chest.
I buried my face into the crook of her neck while she tightened her hold on my torso. A little groan escaped from my lips in pain.
"Oh, crap," she started. "I'm sorry."
"No, it's fine," I chuckled. "I like it."

We let go of each other but didn't break from the warmth of each other's hands.
I pecked her lips.
"I love you, Yeonjee." I whispered in her ear.
"I love you, Kyungsoo." She whispered back.

We both looked up to the others and saw they were all welcoming back Luhan. We watched as Jin stood up from his chair and strolled excitedly over to Luhan.
"It's good to see you again, old friend." Jin said before tackling Luhan in a bear hug.
That was the roughest act I've ever seen from this usually-soft guy.
I looked at Jin's hair and saw it was a white-blonde colour that I probably didn't notice when they walked in.
After they pulled away from each other, Luhan also noticed his hair.
He ruffled it and laughed.
"Nice do." He said.
Jin stroked his own hair and joined in with the laughter.
"Yeah, Namjoon tried to dye my hair white like his but somehow some of the blonde dye got mixed into it." he shrugged and looked at Rap Monster.
"What?!" Namjoon exclaimed. "I seriously don't know what happened!"

A few loud guffaws were heard from Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.
We all looked at the trio suspiciously and their laughter soon died out though cheeky grins were left stranded on their faces.
"It wa-wasn't us." Said Jimin.
"Yeah, it was...Yoongi!" Taehyung accused.
We turned our attention to the sleeping figure in the chair next to J–Hope's.
"Yoongi, Yoongi...Wake up!" J-Hope shouted in his ear.

The poor guy woke up with widened eyes. He looked at J-Hope with lazy eyes and they then narrowed further.
"Why?!" He practically yelled at him.
"You put blonde hair dye into Jin's  hair." J-Hope told him which was rewarded by a slap to the arm by Suga.
"I didn't do it, pabo! Those idiots over there did it," Yoongi said pointing to the three boys who accused him, "I saw them pouring it in when Jin was washing his hair and Rap Mon was in the kitchen and when I was passing Rap Mon's room."

Yeonjee and I were going to continue watching this comedy show when Luhan came to sit beside me and looked from me to Yeonjee and back to me.
"I need to talk to both of you." he said quietly.
"Sure." I replied.
"In private."
I looked at Yeonjee and she looked at me with the same confused expression.
I painfully swung my legs over to the side of the hospital bed when Luhan stood up.
"Uh, do I have a shirt anywhere?" I asked looking down at my still bare upper body.
"Here." Yeonjee said handing me a plain black shirt.
I put it on and stood up from the bed, beginning to limp, with great progress, to the door.

When we finally made it out of the door, Yeonjee sat on one of the waiting seats while I sat down on the one beside her and slipped my fingers between hers, kissing her hand tenderly.
Luhan remained standing in the front of us.
"About Wonho–"
"We'll deal with him." I said cutting him off. I didn't want what he had to say make us scared and run off for our lives.
"Kyungsoo you need to listen!" Luhan whispered loudly.
I shrank down.
"He isn't what I...what we thought he would be like. I followed your car to the airport when you were chasing him," he said looking directly at me. "I was hiding in the audience watching what happened and when the police came and got Wonho, I followed them outside. He acted calm which is what made them let go of him and he made a break for it. He saw me and told me to warn you, Kyungsoo, that he'll do whatever it takes. I don't think he's as innocent as he looks at first. At the moment, they don't know where he is."

"Where's Hyomin?" I asked.
Would she know where her brother might be?
Wait... He probably didn't know who she was anyw

"I found her walking out with the police when I was walking in," He began. "She said she was going to try to help the police to find her brother."

He knew her?

"Wait a minute, you know her?" I questioned him.
His eyebrows rose. He opened his mouth but all that came out was a croak and then he closed it again.
"Who is she, Luhan?" I pressed.
He sighed before answering.
"She saved me from a bar once. She did look like someone we've seen before though." He answered.
Come to think of it, seeing her face in my memory did bring back something. As I went deeper into my memories, I remember a day when we were at bowling alley....

All of us boys were there, Yeonjee was busy trying to catch up with studies, and Kris, Tao and Luhan were there too. We went there for some fun and for something special Kris had organised.

We all had finished our game, which I won, and we were resting on the seats.
"So guys, I called us all here for something special, right?" Kris had said.
"Yeah, just hurry up with it, will ya?" Chanyeol whined. "I'm hungry."
We all laughed.
"Well, I want you guys to meet my girlfriend." Kris said cheerfully.

A girl walked to our lane and gave us a 90° bow which we returned straight after.
Kris brought her into his arms and turned her to us.
"Her name is Hyomin. Shin Hyomin. Soon to be Mrs. Wu Hyomin."

Hyomin was engaged to Kris.
"Luhan," I said, calling his attention.
"Yeah?" he replied.
"Was she the one you told about the gangs?"
He hesitated before answering,
"Yeah."
"You don't need to worry about the council finding out; it won't actually matter."

Though, how did Wonho even know Luhan?

There were a lot of questions I needed to ask this guy.

All of a sudden, Xiumin popped his head out of the door.
"Hey, Kyungsoo, your mother just called in saying that she and your dad are coming to see you." he said.

Great
How am I gonna explain this situation?

......................................................................

Wonho's P.O.V

They remember each other
All because of one touch

As for being nice and sweet
There will be things of no such

To get her back
I won't mind doing a lot

Yeonjee, My Love
Just remember why he was shot
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yo Wassup Errbody!!!
I know I know late update lol
I got a major writers block while writing this chapter but then I later just got too lazy to write my author's note hahahaha

Anyway,
If y'all wanna get some clarity on anything in the story just post the question/s on my profile 알았어? 😊

Please:
¤Comment
¤Vote
And/Or
¤Follow

너무 사랑해 나의 친구들 😊😘💋💜💜💕

KyungHoJin ♡~♥~♡