Chap 27: Betrayal?

Yeonjee's P.O.V

My heart ached to see Kyungsoo like that. It took all my strength and willpower to resist from pulling him into my arms and comforting him.
I felt sick to my stomach when Wonho kissed me like that. His lips were so cold against mine and it was very difficult to keep down my urge to push him away.

We eventually left Kyungsoo to be alone after I told him that lie of not loving him and not liking him. I'd never thought I'd ever say that to him in my life. I regretted saying those things to him even if I didn't mean them at all.

"Gwaenchana?" Wonho said, putting my train of thought to a sudden halt.
"Huh? Oh...yeah. I'm fine." I answered.
He gave me a smile that I used to think was sweet but now seemed so very sour.
Still holding my hand, he lead me into a dimly lit room.
I saw him turn around to close and lock the door behind him.
My eyes widened out of slight fear but I didn't want him to see it, it would probably look suspicious.
I turned around to face him and he turned from the closed door to face me.
He took two steps towards me and took my face in his hands.
"You don't know how long I've waited for you to come back to me, Yeonjee." He said using a husky tone.
He pulled me in for a kiss which was soft for a while but soon turned rough.
He stopped and pulled away quickly after seeing that I wasn't doing anything. He looked at me with confusion and suspicion.
To save myself from blowing my cover, I unwillingly tried to manage a seductive smile and put my hand at the back of his head to push his mouth to mine.

I felt him smile against my lips and continue to kiss me roughly. He sneaked his hands around my hips and pulled me closer to him. This was by far one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life, be in this kind of situation with someone I have absolutely no positive feelings for at all.

He lead me to what felt like a bed and lay me down onto it.
I was scared to my bones of what he was going to try and do to me but I wasn't going to let him see it.
He hovered over me with each of his knees on either side of my own.
"Yeonjee," he whispered. "I've waited so long for you."
Bowing his head down to me, he kissed the corner of my mouth tenderly and moved lower to graze my neck with his lips.

Chills began to form and run throughout my body as he moved his mouth over my collarbone. I was having a hard time restraining from pushing him off of me and running out of the room to Kyungsoo.
He began using his index finger from each hand to slide the straps of my dress from off of my shoulders.
I felt that this was going too far so I gently put my hands on his chest while he was in the middle of biting my ear.

He slowly pulled away but kept his face about a millimetre from mine.

"I'm not ready. For this." I told him.
He looked at me with a cocky grin.
He bent down to my neck but before he touched it he said,
"Don't worry. I'll be gentle."
He began slowly leaving a trail of soft kisses up my neck to my ear.

"Wonho," I breathed but out came another sound I felt truly embarrassed about.
"You're enjoying yourself, huh?" He said in my ear.
"Please-"
"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you." He cooed.
"Stop." I said.

He froze and brought his head back up to face me again.
"Not yet," I lied. "Not until this whole problem thing is over."
He looked a little disappointed but nodded. He lay on the side of me and hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry for lying to you for those last two years. I just couldn't bear to not have you with me while you were 'dating' Kyungsoo." Wonho said.
I looked at him with wide eyes.

He really did have feelings for me?

I almost felt bad for not being able to return his feelings though I know that what he did was extremely unforgivable.
He smiled a bright smile that reached his eyes.
"I love you, Tae Yeonjee. Thank you for coming back to me." He said before giving me a tiny kiss on my forehead.