10-8-11 I'm done, I quit

Gosh, I have so much to write & I know I probably won't get through it all. But first things first I guess: I voluteered w/ Talia, Ginger, Thomas, & Cas, & Aaron two weeks ago & gave the first three their gifts but Cindy (evil mother as she is) gave me conditions before working w/ Talia. And apparently she got mad because the people in Talia's group weren't in the vehicle with us. WTH?! All she said was for people to go with us & to work w/ us. Nothing specific about them actually being IN the freaking car! And we all tried to do exactly what Cindy wanted, but Chase decided to go to another place w/ the other group. Short of standing up & saying "Cindy said…", we did what we needed to do. And now she wants to talk to me. She called me two days ago & I wasn't available, so I don't know what's going down. And I won't be at all surprised to hear that Talia & I cannot go out in service w/ each other anymore & that we can't spend time either.

She's locking Talia up from the only person who can help her. *grrr* Cnidy doesn't realize that the more she pushes Talia, the more that girl clings to Ronald. And that's not how it should be. *crosses eyes* But of course Cindy doesn't realize this & she ALWAYS has to be right! She doesn't know a thing about Talia b/c she never listens to her & doesn't care. Cindy is selfish in my opinion & I totally understand why her husband left her. Mean but true...And speaking of leaving, I've had serious thoughts about leaving the organization that I volunteer with. Just for a little bit, going inactive not disassociating myself, but just not having to worry about pleasing them anymore. And it's all come to a crisis/boiling point/standstill. I'm done, I quit, I've had it with all the stress & complications & not doing it right/halfway...

-Rena C.