11-25-11 It was between that & crying

Well, Thomas and I aren't communicating at all anymore. And on Tues 15th, I asked to end everything between us. I accidentally (not really, I sent it on purpose so he would look up a song) sent a text was that "supposed" to go to Aaron about the song Times by Tenth Avenue North & he replied back that he wasn't Aaron & we got to talking a tiny bit & he said that he had two questions for me. One wasn't really a question, more of a statement about not being able to give me back my shirt yet, & I told him I don't care, just keep it. And the second question (he said I could keep his, it's mine now, which I still have. I could never get rid of it) was about how I was acting around James during the camping trip.

I explained that James was my distraction from him because it was between that & crying in the trailer. And then I asked him if he would release from my promise that I gave him with our first kiss & he said yea. Then we talked a little more (he showed me that he's jealous of Aaron a lil) and then said goodnight. And that was it. I've been off & on crying & I had a major meltdown at work last week, 17th, because I was hormonal & PMS-ing too, so that was fun--NOT. And I've been thinking more about moving & getting another job & just getting away. But throughout all this I've been praying & reading the Bible more as a result & relying on God as much as I possibly can & asking His guidance & holy spirit & strength. I'm going to need it...

-Rane C.    ---->I don't think I'll do sig. ends anymore

 (Thomas & I had gone through a big rough patch and we finally called it quits. For real.)