Welcome to the Leaf Village

(Y/N) POV:

The mentors walk me to the village I'm going to. I wasn't ready to leave because I swore I'd avenge my parents. As we walk into the village I see a bunch of kids running around and laughing. I see a pink haired girl, a blonde, and a boy with black hair. They are walking in a group. I pass them with my head down, the blond looks at me worried by my facial expressions. Then he gets hit in the head by the pink haired one. I giggle. *flashback* "mom.. dad..?"
I think to myself what will I do without them.. what will happen. I see my parents blood everywhere after the bandits raided the village. My father was gone.. so was my mother. *end of flash back* I snap out of the flashback and there I was in the Hokage's office. He was the 4th hokage wasn't really sure. After a while they gave me a headband for the Leaf village; I walk around and see those 3 again. I walk past them with my head down. The blond one runs up to me. "Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And someday I'll be Hokage!". "Don't listen to Naruto he's an idiot, I'm Sakura by the way". "Your both idiots. I'm Sasuke,". Sasuke? The Uchiha I thought that clan died years ago. What ever. "Umm.. hi I'm (Y/N)"
"Hi (Y/N)" ACK a man with gray hair that defines gravity pops up. "Hello sir!" Way to make myself look like an idiot. "I'm Kakashi, But you can call me Kakashi~Sensai " "o-okay.."
"Hmm. Appears your the new one in our group?" Welcome!". I didn't understand I'm in there group? With Naruto, Sasuke, & Sakura..?