★♥¿MysteryWriter?♥★2

Hallo guys and welcome to my second interview so far. Hope you all have a good day or night wherever you all maybe and hope that the new year brings joy and success.

So why don't we get this interview started.

How old are you?
I am fifteen years old.

What was the first book that you wrote on Wattpad?
My first book was a twilight love story which I deleted for some stupid reason and I regret doing so.

Will you be continuing your books 'Claimed' and 'Vessel'?
I will be updating Vessel when I am just hit with some writing juice and inspiration as for Claimed, I don't think I will be finishing it anytime soon. I might just write a whole other book for it but not right now.

I am dying for an update on 'His Wild Mate'. When are you going to update it?
I plan to try my best to begin updating it as well.

Why don't you want to tell us your name?
It's for personal reasons but maybe in the future.

What do you do in your free time?
Well, I hardly have free time anymore. If I do, I read stories on wattpad or write up chapters. I love listening to music or just procrastinating on youtube.

Who are your favourite youtubers?
I enjoy watching iisuperwomanii, Rosanna Pansino, Howtocakeit, One Million Dance Studio and many others.

What music do you listen to?
I listen to many different kinds of songs, basically a song that goes with my current mood. Some examples are, fallout boy, Melanie Martinez, imagine dragons, halsey, evanescence, Rag n Bone man, Bohnes, Caribbean music, etc.

There are a good amount of them but I will just stop here.

How did you choose your username?
Well, I didn't want to say my real name and I am bad at choosing fake names, so I went with what I was. A wannabe write who doesn't want to reveal their name and thus MysteryWriter was born.

What colour eyes do you have?
I have dark brown eyes which I have a love hate relationship with.

What colour hair do you have?
I have black hair although I am told many times that my hair looks a red kind of colour as well.

Do you have short or long hair?
Short, but I am watching hair videos on youtube to learn more about my hair. It's difficult to find my hair type and I still haven't found it.

Do you have a boyfriend?
Don't have and don't want. Personally, I think being fifteen is still a bit young to have a boyfriend and I should really be focused on my education rather than a boy. I am too young to be dealing with heartbreak and cheating and stress when I have food to comfort me.

Also, I am an awkward and quiet being who hates socialising so it would be quite a rare thing if a boy approaches me. Maybe if sky was falling that would happen. (Comment if you got that😉)

Will you be doing another interview again?
It will be a very long time after this one, so maybe and maybe not. We'll just have to see.

Do you like school?
I like school but at the same time I don't. I'm always home (willingly) and being at school gives me both fresh and polluted air. Fresh because I'm out of my house and polluted because of the behaviour of the students. Sometimes, I feel like slamming my head on the desk because of what it going on.

Where in the Caribbean are you from?
That's also personal but maybe I will reveal it soon enough.

How tall are you?
I don't know my height but I do know that I'm short.

What's your favourite subject?
English and I both love and hate Maths and I beginning to start liking Chemistry (probably because I want to pretend I am inventing potions like in Harry Potter).

Do you like Twilight?
Well I just wanted to say, it was both good and bad. I think that the reason the vampires sparkle is to show that they are live forever just live diamonds last forever.

It was kind of stupid but at the same time not totally. Also, I never really liked Jacob because he annoyed me and Edward just gives me that stalking lover kind of vibe. Also, I don't like Renesmee.

All in all, Edward should have never became a vampire and just remain as Cedric. Then Twilight would just never have existed and everything would be alright.

But yes I ended up watching the whole twilight saga more than once and it wasn't a terrible movie.

What is your favourite vampire and werewolf movie?
I love the Ubderworld movie series which has both vampires and werewolves in it. I also enjoyed watching Interview with a Vampire and the Blade vampire movie series.

I love the TV show Supernatural which has both and Bitten which is a werewolf series.

They should really make some more vampire and werewolf movies and series or just hire me as a director and scriptwriter.😂😂

What is your favourite song at the moment?
Centuries by FoB, Piggyback by Melanie Martinez, Human by Sevdaliza and Human by Rag n Boneman and Thunder by Imagine Dragons.

Anyways, I will be cutting the interview short right about now. I am saving up to buy a phone this year, so if I do then I will be able to update more frequently.

Bye and hope you all have a fantastic day or night wherever you may be.