Chapter Thirty One

Alexandria's PoV

I had woken up quite early and my mind was just racing with so many different thoughts. Still, I couldn't believe that I actually had sex with Zian and that I was actually beginning to like him.

Without waking him up, I had took took a shower and got dressed ready to have some fun. I really needed to get myself back on the right track and forget about him.

I'm just hoping no one gets on my nerve at school today because I will cover the halls in their blood. To ease my mind, I had already texted Isabelle to come pick me up after school.

Alexander would probably just tease me and make matters worse and besides, she somehow managed to get a date. I'm even feeling sorry for whoever this guy may be.

It won't be long before she has him running for his life. Now that actually sounds like a nice way to spend the rest of the day.

The day at school was boring and time seemed to be going by very slowly just to torture me even more. Thankfully everyone witnessed what had happen yesterday and made the right decision to piss me off.

I avoided Zian and Alexander and that was very hard to do. It was as if they wanted to be in my way because everywhere I looked, I had to see one of them.

Spotting Isabelle's car in the parking lot, I rushed in before Alexander spotted us. If she had saw us, she would definitely want to tag along and I didn't want that.

Isabelle had decided that the best way to clear my mind from a man was to move on to another. That is also the reason why she decided to take matters into her own hands and go find me someone to hook up.

We arrived at some club a friend of hers had suggested. She had never been there herself but according to her friend, there was usually men hot rich guys there.

Obviously I didn't need their money but I was looking for a distraction. Hot guys looking for fun would surely do the trick.

Removing my jacket, I removed my hair in a bun and shook it loose creating some waves. Then I did a quick make up job although Isabelle was complaining that I didn't do enough.

"Now let's go get you laid!" Isabelle cheered. I rolled my eyes before following behind her.

She was wearing a very ripped up jeans and a purple crop top. She had on some beautiful heels which was decorated with spikes. I made a mental note to borrow them whenever I visited home.

As soon as we stepped inside, Isabelle suddenly disappeared in the crowd leaving me all alone. I am now beginning to think that maybe she has been here once or twist.

Making my way towards an empty booth in a far corner of the room, my eyes scanned the entire area.

No one caught my interest until I looked at booth opposite to mine. There was one sexy guy dressed in expensive clothing who was staring directly at her.

There was two buff guys on either side of him and his table had many strong and expensive alcohol.

It didn't take a genius to sense the danger coming from him, almost like a stay away sign. I was immediately drawn to him even though he was dangerous.

Maybe he was a gang leader or maybe he was somehow connected to the Mafia, either way I liked him.

"Found anyone yet?" My sister's voice interrupted me as I looked away from the beautiful stranger.

I nodded my head in his direction as she turned to face him. Her mouth immediately dropped open before she quickly closed it shut. Now I definitely knew that he had to be one of the two.

"Wow," she let out. "Another gang leader? Guess you just like falling for the dangerous ones but then again, just look at the sexy body. I'd definitely jump on that without a question."

I let out a chuckle as she continued to eye rape him. She was right about him sexy. The way his face was shaped was just perfection and that look in his eyes could send a shiver down one's spine.

I had to have that. Guess I found myself a new distraction.

"Well I'm going to get me some of that fine piece of eye candy, gang leader or not," I said as my sister clapped her hands excitedly.

I slowly made my way over to him while swaying my hips a little bit extra. His eyes were looking my body up and down and I didn't mind at all because I was the one who exposed it.

"Well hello there," I smirked, as I took a seat near him and took the glass from his hand. His men were looking at me with their eyes wide as I took a sip of the strong alcohol.

"Now why is Zian's girl here all alone?" He asked as his eyes quickly looked over the crowd. I couldn't help scoff at his choice of wording, but I had to remind myself that I didn't come here to start any trouble.

"I am not Zian's property, let's just clear that up right now. I didn't come here to cause any trouble so don't go looking for what you won't be able to handle," I smirked.

The two men chuckled before taking a shot. They both went back to their own conversation.

"The names Antonio Rosso," he said with a smile while shaking my hand.

I returned it before speaking. "You can call me Andria. Now what do you say we do?" I asked slowly, my fingers slowly crawling up his pants and tracing over his abs.

In an instant, he had picked me up and placed me on his lap. "I can see why Zian treasures you so much now," he chuckled. "What a beauty you are." His fingers traced over my jaw.

"I just might have to keep you for my own."