Chapter Twenty Six

Alexandria's PoV

I was now just casually sitting down in a back corner of the bar where Eugene works. He had yet to recognize me since it was a busy day.

Knowing that Zian is full of connections and he is a gang leader, it would be no surprise if he found where Eugene worked. So I'm just patiently waiting for him to get here.

Still, I thought he would be much quicker than this but I guess he is taking his sweet time.

I was just slowly sipping on some water, not wanting to drink alcohol at a time like this and I didn't want Eugene to know I was here just yet.

"What's a pretty lady like you sitting here all alone for?" A tall, lean man with messy light brown hair and dull blue eyes asked. The alcohol on his breath and his posture all both indicated he had one too many drinks.

"How bout I buy you a drink and we can take this elsewhere," he suggested, as he came even closer towards me. His hand was about to reach for mine, but I pulled it away just as Zian and two other men walked in.

"I'd rather not and my fiance has actually just arrived," I said, as I got up and made my way to the counter.

Drinks were spilling as lots of people were laughing over the loud music and just having a good time. Men and women basically eating each other up in the public, but who am I to say anything when I have done it a few times as well.

Thankfully, I was hidden by the drunk men as I watched Zian walk up to Eugene. Everything about him said dangerous, from his expression down to his walk.

He looked so attractive at this moment and I couldn't help the numerous thoughts of what we could be doing, but I wasn't going to allow myself to do so.

Eugene had come up to him when he roughly grabbed him by the collar, knocking a few drinks down in the process. The few drunks let out slings of curse words, but they were ignored.

"If you have a problem with me, let's take this outside," Eugene said, as he roughly pulled away from him.

One thing for sure, was that he never backed down from fight. That was also another reason why we became friends, because he nearly slapped me after I caused him trouble.

Oh the wonderful memories and the start of a beautiful friendship.

I watched as they all exited the bar before following after them, while staying in hiding.

"What is your problem man? You can't just show up to my workplace and fight with me for no reason?" Eugene shouted, obviously angry and annoyed.

"Well if you wasn't so busy trying to get in my girl's pants, then we wouldn't be here right now."

I was trying so hard not to laugh right now. Did Zian think this through or is he just going to let his anger control him? Also, since when am I his girl?

"What girl? I don't even fucking know you!" I wanted to clap loudly and give him an award for his great acting. He clearly knows who he is.

Seeing how Eugene was eyeing Zian right now and the way he clenched his fist, I knew it was time to intervene.

"Now now guys," I sang, slowly strolling in between them. "Why are you both at each others necks? I'm sure there is another way to way solve this misunderstanding and you should know that violence is never the answer."

Eugene immediately began to glare at me. He could already tell that I had something to do with this mess and he looked like he was ready to murder me.

"Andria," he dragged out my name. "Please tell me you have nothing to do with this, because if you do," he paused. "You may not like to play in one of my own games."

I let out a soft, nervous chuckle. He knew that I never liked any of his games.

Turning my attention back to Zian, I put on a large smile. "Calm down Zian, no need to fight him," I said, before he rudely interrupted me.

"Calm down? Are you fucking serious? Do you expect me to do nothing and just let you two be fuck buddies when you're supposed to be mine."

I grit my teeth in annoyance as I tried my best not to slap him. I would have to teach him a lesson later for thinking that I am his possession.

"Hold on! Since when are we fuck buddies? I mean if you're down then so am I," Eugene said, as the two other men Zian came with were holding in their laughter.

Ignoring him, I continued speaking to Zian. "You agreed to play my games and this was one of them and for your information, nothing is going on between Eugene and I."

He let out a humourless laugh. "What kind of games do you call this then? Do you think you can fool me so easily?"

"The jealousy game," I smirked. "I've managed to trick you and escape from you, so do you really want me to answer that?" I raised my brow.

"Well this is a nice little chat and all, but I have to get back to work," Eugene said, heading back to the bar before stopping. "And Andria, anytime need me you know where to find me."

How did I know he would try to worsen this situation. Doesn't he know he is also trying to get himself in trouble and not just me?

Zian was about to go after him, but I held him back. "Let him go and don't even think about sending your men after him or else you will have to deal with me.

With that being said, I began to step back towards the bar when he grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going to?" He asked as I rolled my eyes. Now he is beginning to think that he can control me or maybe he just wants to act tough in front of his men.

"I am going back to the bar and there is nothing you can do about it. When I get back, we have a few things to discuss." I yanked my hand back and walked away before he could say anything.

After what happened, I was surprisingly in a good mood and decided why not invite my sisters for an outing to enjoy the rest of the day.

Alexander and I will be resuming school so why not let loose today and have some fun?

Selecting an empty seat in the back once again, I quickly texted them all. I'm sure they would have a few questions and maybe even willing to play one game with me.

When I get back, I will have to clarify a few things with Zian.