Chapter Seven

Mother ****

I was having a wonderful, peaceful dream when suddenly I was awakened by someone yelling my name repeatedly, before my door was kicked open to reveal my mother with my Alexander and Isabelle close behind.

Groaning, I sat up with my back resting on the headboard as I stretched out my arms and yawned. Looking at my family, I noticed the evil look in Alexander's eyes as she flashed me one of her mischievous smiles.

"Alexander told me that you didn't stand up for yourself and that you have a boyfriend which you failed to mention," my mother said emotionless, no expression on her face as she looked me straight in the eyes.

Why did she have to bring it up so early in the morning and didn't she pay attention to my warning? Disturbing my perfect rest on a Saturday for things of no concern or at least don't concern her.

Putting on a child like smile, I thought of something kind to say. "Well mother, it is not like that since that little bitch over there failed to say the important parts," I began, liking my wording so far. "I was going to stand up for myself but he just had to come and intrude and I didn't want to cause a scene, so I let it slide," I said, smiling at Alexander while batting my eyelashes.

"And what about at the club? I saw the two of you having a deep conversation," Alexander quickly added when mother was about to leave. Right now, I was imagining choking her until she could no longer breathe.

"Oh please, Alex. Our conversation wasn't nearly as deep as that man's dick that was being shoved down your throat, so I would like if you kept your mouth shut or I will gladly close it for you," I said innocently as she stared at me as if she was about to murder me.

Isabelle looked like she wanted to roll on the floor laughing because she was just vibrating with her hand over her mouth while mother looked like she didn't care anymore.

"Alright then girls. Since Alexander has given me false information, I will leave you all alone to work out your problems, but please don't get blood on the floor like last time or I will make you two lick it up." With that being said, she just walked right past Isabelle and Alexander and went downstairs. 

Their eyes flickered back to me and I could see just how much Alexander wanted to bury me underground.

"Oh sister, don't worry. We all knew that you love to suck dick long before that," I said, laughing as I was soon joined by Isabelle. Isabelle was always the one who had to be involved in every drama going on while Isabella couldn't give two shits unless it was about her. 

That was the difference between them, other than the fact that they are fraternal twins like Alexander and I.

"Oh Isabelle," I called out sweetly as I smirked at my twin. Her eyes opened wide as if she knew what I was going to say as she shook her head.

"Did you know that Alexander over there killed your precious Danny? I mean, I thought you wanted the one to do it, but I guess she took care of him before you could," I said in a fake sad tone as I shrugged my shoulders.

Isabelle eyes were filled with rage as Alexander wasted no time in running out of my room and downstairs as Isabelle run after her and I obviously followed them.

When we into the living room, we stood in a triangle in the middle of the room. Isabelle focused on Alexander and she was focused on me. I couldn't wait for one of them to make the first move but it seems they were waiting for someone to do so also.

"Oh for fucks sake, just hurry up and get this over with!" Isabella yelled while walking through the room without even glancing at us twice.

As soon as she said that, Isabelle lunged the Alexander and threw a punch at her back but she run towards me and knocked me off my feet. I punched her in the stomach but her hands flew around my neck as she banged my head on the floor. Isabelle was now on her back yanking her hair but that didn't get her to loosen her grip.

Somehow, everyone's positions changed because I was now dragging Alexander's body over the floor by her legs while Isabelle was sitting on her stomach slapping her repeatedly. 

"All of you, go get dressed. It's family fun time and please play nice today. We don't need a repeat of what happened last time," our father said, as he walked by us with an apple in his mouth. 

Groaning, we got up and just walked away without saying a word to each other. That went better than most times and not even a drop of blood was spilled.