Chapter Thirty Three

Alexandria's PoV

I had stormed back to my house and ignored my sisters many questions. My mother had already known that might happen, so I wasn't  punished or worse.

Staying with my family for the last week has actually helped me to think and clear my mind a bit. Isabella and Isabelle are both always out doing their own thing and it seems like Alexander is really serious with some guy that she met.

My parents are really busy handling their businesses and my father has some extra things to cake care of with a new gang that has moved in town. So basically I have the entire house for my self.

I had now realized that maybe I didn't really like Zian and that my mind was just all scrambled up that time. As for the other guy, something about him reminds me of someone else but I can't put my finger on it.

This isn't something to be proud of or encouraged, but I admit to having many one night stands in the past although many of them ended in blood.

Its currently the last period of school and the bell is supposed to ring any minute now.

Once again, school have gone back to the way it was. With the students ignoring me and sending a glare every once in a while and me back to my nerdy self.

Finally the bell rang and I allowed everyone to rush out first before following behind. I plugged in my earphones and made my way outside which was crowded.

I decided to walk to a little bakery which was a good distance away from the school, but it would make great exercising because I am about to stuff my face with cakes and pastries.

It has been quite sometime since I've treated myself to a sweet treat and today seemed like a perfect day to do so.

After quite sometime of walking at a slow pace, I made it to the bakery. I bought several different goodies to eat and chose a table in the corner near the window. I had a lot of homework to do, so I decided to get as much as I could done here.

Today appeared to be a slow day since there wasn't a lot of customers, so it was nice and quiet, just what I needed.

I don't know how long I had been there, but I only looked up when I felt the chair besides me being dragged on the wooden floor as someone sat down.

"Wow," I heard the voice that belong to Zian say in fake shock. "I thought you would have been in someone else's bed, but here you are being good for once."

I ignored him and finished up the last bit of my donut. My paper bag was still filled with my treats since I don't really like eating so many sweet things at a time.

Zian's hand grabbed my goodies and he began stuffing them down his mouth one after the other. It seemed as if he was only taking one bite and the whole cake was gone as if he didn't even need to chew.

"The engagement is cancelled and we were never anything, so can you please leave. I am trying to finish up my school work," I said, removing a strand of hair that had gotten stuck in my glasses.

He let out a few slow claps before speaking again. "So now you're actually being a decent human and just doing regular things? Maybe if you was like this from the beginning then I might have actually liked you."

A smile came onto my face as I put my pen down and began dumping my books and stuff into my bag.

"Well then it's a very good thing that I'm not a decent human because I am fabulous," I said in a girlish voice as I stuck my tongue out at him. Guessing that was too many sweet stuff for my system.

"Since you're not going, I am. Whatever agreement or connection that we had is all gone and yes I am acting like a bitch." I added the last part when I saw the look in his eyes.

With that being said, I took my bag and left not caring that he had the pastries which I paid for. It could probably pass as a break up gift.

"Andria!" He yelled after me but I began to run. Unfortunately for me, my legs were still a bit sore, so I just run into some random alleyway hoping he didn't see me.

I seemed to be having bad luck these days, probably for all the wrongs I have done, because I could hear his footsteps coming after me.

Turning around, I came face to face with him. Who would have ever thought that I would be running from someone? It was always the other way around.

Guess this just makes everything all the more fun.

"Alexandria." He said my name slowly while watching directly in my eyes. I was wondering whether I should kick him in the the stomach or maybe a hard slap would do the trick.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I said," he began slowly. "Can you please just move back in with me and we will try to figure this out. We can find a way to make us work." It almost sounded as if he was begging.

Looking into those bright blue eyes I couldn't help but wonder, was I really going to fall for a guy like him? It was now that I realized that I did the right thing.

"I'm sorry but there was never us to begin with, so what is there to fix out of nothing? I am in the wrong and I know that and besides, you don't deserve someone like me."

What I was saying was true. I was taking responsibility for my actions and letting him know that I would only ruin him. No good could possibly come to him when I am around.

"Yes you're a gangsta and you break the laws, but you have no idea about the things I have done. You should go look for a better girl to love because I am not the person that you think I am."

All the while I was speaking, he never said one word. His mouth remained glued shut but I could see a storm of emotions in his eyes.

"It would be best for the both of us if we just forgot about each other." With that being said, I just walked away.

It had to be done.