Chapter Fifteen

Isabelle ›››

Alexandria's PoV

"Just the little whore I was looking for," Isabelle said, eyeing me up and down as she took in my outfit. "Nice clothing choice but where the hell have you been?"

She took my hand in hers and dragged me all the way outside, not giving two shits about the looks we were receiving but I didn't fight her.

When we were outside, I was flung onto a wall with my angry sister glaring at me. I didn't mind because my situation would be a lot worse if it was Isabella. Although they were identical, Isabella was basically like the devils child when it came to her ideas.

"What are you getting all worked up about and don't I at least have a month to come home before your guys go for the kill?" I asked confused.

No one in the family cares about ones whereabouts but they have to be back after a month or call and say something. So O didn't see why Isabelle was acting this way.

Her hand lifted up and slapped me right across my face. Her eyes open wide as she looked at me as if I just did the most normal thing one could do.

"Don't tell me you have forgotten already," she said as I looked at her with confusion. "You have to be at father's next meeting to meet with your potential partner."

I had totally forgotten about my father's deal with one of his business partners. It was similar to an arranged marriage but I had a choice in the matter.

His partner really wants his son to marry either me or one of my sisters but neither of us have met him, but he has seen pictures of us. For some reason, he chose to pick me.

"Okay fine. We'll be back home before that so calm your tits down before they explode," I laughed as I went back inside the club to see that it was now worse in there.

Eugene was nowhere in sight which meant that he was somewhere having sex with a girl. Looks like I would have to find another way back to Zian's place.

I mean, I could just leave because Alexander can get out on her own but what kind of sister would I be? Just kidding, I simply want to make his life hell.

Sighing, I walked right back outside not wanting to mingle in the crowd of intoxicated and sweaty bodies and not to mention the strong stench.

My other clothes were in Eugene's car which meant that if I walked back, I would probably kill someone if they tried to hit on me.

I hated when men catcalled women and just the thought of it happening made me want to stab someone.

"So this is where you run off to." I turned around to see Mason staring at me with his black hair was sleeked back. "Can't wait to see what punishment Zian will come up with for you."

A little smile made its way onto my face as it slowly grew bigger. "I can't wait either," I said, as he took my hand and began roughly pulling me away.

This was going to be fun.