Chapter Thirty Two

Alexandria's PoV

I learnt a bit about Antonio and that he and Zian has some bad blood. Something about their childhood and what not, but I'm not really interested in all that.

After the club, I ended up ditching Isabelle and going with Antonio to one of his many properties.

Lets say Zian is wild when in bed but Antonio, that man is one heck of a beast and I enjoyed every part of it. He also kept me up for quite some time and never seemed to be getting tired.

That's also the reason as to why I am standing outside of Zian's house with no words to say. I can't even walk properly and my body is still a bit sore. There's no way I am going to be able to go school today.

Knowing that either way Zian would find out what I did, I kept my hair in a ponytail not caring about my exposed hickeys.

My phone was filled with voicemail and text messages from him, so I knew there was no way to avoid whatever speech her had prepared for me. I had looked for this all on my own.

Guess my mother did a good job in raising a crazy little psycho. Looks like I have to thank my mom for all of this then.

Who would have thought that I would get myself involved with two gang leaders and let's not forget they both hate each other. I'm just hoping that things don't go too badly.

Oh, who am I kidding.

Sighing, I decided to enter the house and just hope that Zian had went school early today even though I had already see his car in the parking lot.

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by Liam who looked very shocked at my appearance. His eyes looked me up and down and went even wider when they saw the huge hickey on my neck.

"Fuck this shit," he said. "Nice that you came back Alexandria, but I'm not sticking around for whatever mess is going on between the two of you," he said quickly before going past me.

Well that went lovely and just further confirms how screwed I am. I don't even have the strength to quarrel right now.

I didn't even have the chance to take another step before I came face to face with Zian. He had on a calm expression which quickly disappeared when his eyes landed on my neck.

He let out a dry, humourless laugh. "Here I was worrying about you all night when you was busy being a whore. Just when I thought that you might actually be changing."

Before I could stop myself, the stupidity came flowing out my mouth. "Once upon a time not long ago, I was a ho and I guess I still am."

His eyes opened even wider and I could see the anger and disappointment. I shouldn't have said that but most of the times my body acted on its own, especially when I am doing something that is considered wrong.

"You know what, it was a huge mistake that I got you. Maybe I should call this whole thing off because there is no way I am going to marry a slut as yourself."

I thought by him saying that it would hurt me or at least get me thinking straight, but it did the exact opposite.

"Well go ahead because I never wanted to marry you in the first place. You called me a whore, which I kind of am because that's how I was raised, but did you forget how you went sleeping with some chick because you thought I cheated on you?"

He remained silent. His eyes saddened for what seemed like a second before the anger returned.

"So it looks like both of us are whores," I chuckled. "A man whore and a female whore who are about to get married. Seems like it will be a fairytale wedding," I said in a high pitched tone while waving my arms around.

"Fine!" He yelled. "If you want to cancel this whole thing so badly and since you never liked me, let's fucking cancel it!"

Maybe I was being childish or maybe I had finally go over the normal crazy scale. I suddenly burst out laughing while nearly falling down three times by me rocking back and forth.

"Go ahead! It will do both of our families such a huge favour and it will prevent us from killing one another much sooner."

I couldn't believe that the words had just flown out of my mouth but at the same time I could. It would indeed be a good thing if we end this off now because Zian and I are way too different.

They say opposites attract but we were just not meant to be together. Love was never my blood bath anyway.

Making my way up the stairs to our bedroom, Zian was quickly following behind me. I grabbed a bag and began neatly packing in all of my stuff and putting it in the bag.

"What do you think you're doing?" Zian asked as his hand blocked one of the shirts I was about to grab.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I snapped. "I'm getting out of here because I can't live here anymore." I really needed to start drawing something because my hands were craving to hold a knife right now.

He backed off and I let out the breath I was holding. I kept on packing as much stuff as I could until the bag could hold no more. When I got up to leave, Zian was now blocking the door.

"You're not going anywhere," he said. "You better unpack that bag because I am not letting you leave me anytime soon. You are mine."

I couldn't hold back a tiny little growl. He words were sounding so persuasive until he got to the end part and just made it all go south. That's it.

"I am going and you will let me. There might be a slim possibility of me coming back when you learn that I am my own person and not just some possession of your that you can control!"

I was trying to hold it all in, but my mouth just kept moving. "Our parents made their arrangement and we just said yes to keep them happy. We didn't even agree to be boyfriend and girlfriend, so you have nothing to be angry about."

Knowing that I might say some other things that would make everything worse, I bit down on my tongue.

He kept quiet as I pushed passed him and exited the room. This was all for the best because this wouldn't have worked out between the two of us.

Our controlling nature wouldn't let either of us listen to one another, so this was how it should be.

Hey guys! Double update! I'm trying to quickly finish this book before Christmas and it looks like it is finally moving towards the ending. It might end on chapter thirty five if not sooner.

I hope you all enjoyed this story so far and see you guys soon. Mwahh😘😘😘