Chapter Two

Alexander ^^^^

I was the first one to arrive to Literature class as I sat down in my seat which was to the back of the class. After I was seated was when the other students began to walk in while still talking about useless things.

Unlike most of my other classes, I actually really liked Literature because it was a way to express yourself in writing form. I could express how I really felt deep down inside and just say that this was a piece of how someone could view the world and the teacher wouldn't question me about it.

Ms. Moore entered the class and told everyone what page to turn to in the textbook, before writing down several questions which we had to answer when we was done reading. 

I liked reading so it didn't take me long to finish the paragraph and answer all the questions, leaving me with a lot of time to waste on drawings and writing descriptive paragraphs of what I really wanted to do at the moment.

Once again, when it was in the middle of the lesson, the door opened to reveal Zian who walked in carelessly. I was really beginning to question why he was in most of my classes because it was starting to bug me.

"Take a seat Mr. Black and try to finish the task before the bell goes," Ms. Moore called out to him as she began reading her book once again. 

Ms. Moore was one of those friendly teachers who could turn mean in an instant if you got on her nerves. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes and a tan complexion. Her face was a little bit chubby and round which made many students do the mistake of testing her patience.

The chair next to me shifted as he sat down in it, but that was supposed to be my sister's seat who I still hadn't seen today. I was beginning to wonder whether something was wrong with her, but then again when was something not.

He looked over to my book to see that I had already answered all the questions before asking, "can I borrow your book?"

I closed my eyes and counted down from ten to calm myself before ignoring him. He seriously just asked to copy off of me when there was enough time left for him to get the work done and he thought that I would just willingly give him my book.

Thankfully, a girl sitting next to him hurriedly gave him her book while sending a glare my way as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"You can have my book anytime Zian," she whispered seductively while biting her lips. This school was just filled with horny teenagers who was here to do anything besides learning. It seems they should change the meaning of school.

Chuckling to myself, I decided to read the stories that I had already read in my textbook because I was now in a better mood. Just observing the behaviour of other people made me realize how good it was to be different even though others tried to bring you down.

When I was done reading, I just placed my head on the desk and took a little nap for the remainder of the class not bothering to listen to the class discuss the answers because I already knew my answers were correct but in a wrong way.

Like Ms. Moore always used to tell me, I have a creative mind. I see things differently from the rest of the world and even though I may be correct, the rest of the world wouldn't agree with the way I put things.

When the bell rang, I waited for the students to leave before going to next my class. The day went by slowly and I just paid attention when I wanted to for the rest of my classes. 

Finally the bell rang for the end of school and I couldn't wait to get home to my one of a kind family, but I couldn't leave just yet. I had to wait until my sister was done with her classes so that we can both walk home together.

She was always the last one to reach by the school gate and I hated waiting for her and she knew just how annoying it was. Sometimes I wondered if she was doing it deliberately, but then she knew what I would do to her if she was.

"Freak!" A boy yelled as he and his friends left the school laughing. Was there some satisfaction that he gained from calling someone he didn't know a name? Did I miss out on something?

Suddenly, I felt an arm sling around my neck as I looked to see Alexander smiling up at me with her earphones plugged in her ear. 

Even though we were fraternal twins, people wouldn't even think that we were sisters. My hair was a bit blonder while hers was more platinum. She was also much paler than I was and her blue eyes were much brighter than mine. For some reason, I looked older than her or maybe I just developed much quicker than her.

"Ready to go home?" She asked, as she adjusted her glasses and hoodie as I nodded my head. Finally after a long day, I return home to my one of a kind family.