Chapter Twenty

Alexandria's PoV

"Finally. It was time you show up or else I would have come fetch you myself," my mother said, walking straight past me while her fingers rapidly tapped away on her phone.

"It doesn't really matter if Alex shows up or not, but it would make everything go by much smoother if she was," Isabelle said, as she sat down next to me.

When I had just gotten home it was around midnight or so, which meant everyone had plans.

From Isabelle's appearance, her plans were already taken care of. Her bright red lipstick was a bit smeared on her face, her bun was a bit loose and messy and the skin tight dress she was wearing had a few cuts.

She was always one to get things done quickly in a short amount of time.

"Looks like you had a fun time," I said, running my fingers over one of the cuts in the dress. The funny thing was, the dress belonged to me and it was one of my favourites.

Now I could make her get back to her senses but I think that it would be best to do so some other time. I am just going to allow her to continue breathing properly for now.

Sisters. Always there to ruin your valuable possessions and it's not like she doesn't own any tight dresses, she has plenty in her closet. Much more than me in fact.

"I always do darling," she said, flipping her hair in my face before pulling out her phone.

Shaking my head, I made my way up to my room to go get one of my other phones to contact Alexander. I wanted to see how Zian was behaving since my disappearance and I had yet to find out why he kidnapped me.

If he really was in a gang, then why have I never heard of him before? Maybe Alexander had planned this entire thing from the beginning perhaps.

Finding one of my phones in my bedside drawer, I immediately texted my sister but didn't get an immediate response back. That was strange since she was one who replied quickly and everyone in my family was blessed with quick texting.

Those hands was something else and was seriously talented on a whole other level. They could do so much more than skillfully use a knife.

I waited a couple more minutes but never got a response. Sighing, I wondered what to do now.

The meeting was in two more days and an angry Zian was probably on the search for me. I had no idea where or what my twin is up to and hopefully Eugene does not get involved in this mess.

I made it very clear to Alexander to keep him a secret from Zian and she better keep her word. Her and Eugene aren't on the best terms and are always clawing at each other, but they can team up on me in a flash.

I can never understand how these two actually work. One minute they can't stand the other's existence and the next, they are friends till death do them part.

I guess that's what you call true friendship.

"Have you heard anything from Alex?" I typed away. I wasn't exactly worried seeing as she can handle herself, but I wanted to know what was going on.

So much was happening and I just wanted to ensure that everything was happening the way that it should. If anything caused me to miss this meeting, it would just be best if I runaway.

It took around twenty seconds before I got a reply from Eugene saying, "Alex is fine, but thinking big. Tomorrow is her happy dance."

A small chuckle escaped from me as I shook my head. How did I not know he would answer this way. Just one of the many reasons why I love Eugene.

Thinking big meant that she had a very crazy plan to execute and tomorrow is her happy dance was referring to a dance that she did whenever her plan was success.

Putting this all together could only mean that she was going to escape from Zian tomorrow.

Quickly texting him back a response, I put the phone away and went downstairs.

The house was quiet since father wasn't home and it was just Isabelle and mother. I didn't expect these two to have anything to quarrel about since mother was one to quickly end any argument.

I wasn't in a fun mood but it had been so long since I have had someone fall into my trap and right now seemed like the perfect time.

I was still wearing the clothes that Eugene had got me and I was feeling a bit lazy to go change. So I lazily tied the front of my shirt and tucked it in.

Removing the wig from my head and flinging it aside, I shook my hair out the loose bun it was in and let it fall down on my shoulders.

It wasn't often that I wore my hair down, but tonight was going to be an exception. The thought of playing one of my favourite games had me filled with excitement.

It was going to four in the morning and it couldn't be a better time. Now let the game begin.