Chapter Twenty Nine

Zian's PoV

I was still disappointed with Alexandria's behaviour in the hall at lunch time during school. Although I knew she was being bullied, I had plans to take care of it for her.

Even though I knew she was a crazy girl which is kind of why I fell in love with her, I thought that she could have handled herself better than this in public.

A small part of me was happy that she finally defended herself but a bigger part was still upset.

She had left the school with her sister and I assume they went back to their home. Right now, I was just checking up on some important matters and trying to get leads on my gang rival.

Somehow they had managed to find out about Alexandria but I would have to wait for when she got back to discuss it with her. I already know that she won't be pleased with this news.

"Members of the Black Claw's gangs have been spotted around here," Liam reported to me as I nodded my head.

"Have some spies scout the area and report all findings back to me," I instructed. This was going to be a long day.

Alexandria's PoV

Alexander being the great twin sister that she is decided to drive off without me and now I was all alone at an empty bar. I had thought that Eugene would be at work today but he wasn't.

Letting out a string of curse words, I decided that I should find someone to let my anger out on. My body was still a bit excited from what happened earlier at school today.

It felt so good finally standing up for myself because if I hadn't done it sooner, then it would have been no surprise if I found myself playing a game of hide and kill a bitch.

That used to be my favourite game back in middle school and mother was so proud of me for my creativity. That had been the first game that I created on my own.

I never could have stand these annoying children which is how I found drawing could calm me down. I could still remember the teacher's face when she saw that I had drew a picture of the school burning up.

Those were some great times.

Today, I seemed to be out of luck. There was not a soul around and that took me by surprise. It was kind of strange because even though I didn't see anyone, I felt as if there was someone.

A smile was forming inside of me as I realized what could be happening. Maybe a stranger wanted to play a game with me before informing me of the rules.

My insides were tingling with joy as I slowed my walking pace. Plugging in my earphones, I pulled my hoodie down to make myself look more like an unsuspecting victim.

After walking for a few minutes, a smirk came on my face when I heard heavy footsteps following behind me.

Turning around, I was met with a tall buff guy who was wearing a leather jacket and shades. He had a long scar going down his cheek making him look even tougher.

"Well hello there stranger," I greeted him with false happiness. He seemed to be a gang member and that had my excitement going through the roof right now.

He said nothing before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a gun. That proved to me that he might actually be in a gang, but he seemed to be a bit shock when my smile grew.

"Ooh, a gun," I clapped. "Sadly no one told me that guns were allowed in this game or I would have brought mine to."

The man seemed to be at a loss for words when he finally responded after a few minutes. "My boss wants you, so just come willingly and you won't get hurt."

"Do you know who I am?" I questioned and he seemed taken aback. For a gang member, this guy is unprepared for everything which makes me wonder how is even still alive.

"You're Zian's girl," he responded back which had pissed me off. I hated that it made me sound as if I'm just an object in his possession.

I gritted my teeth. "That annoying ass little fucker," I lowly growled, really wanting to punch someone at the moment.

This must mean that this guy belongs to a gang that has some business to deal with Zian and they just happen to find out about me, which now means I am also going to be tangled up in this mess.

"Just fuckingtastic!" I yelled out to no one before looking at the man. He was still staring at me but his mouth was wide open and it seemed he finally realized that he messed up in coming after me.

Using his shocked state to my advantage, I quickly flew a random punch at him and as he dodged it, I took that chance to grab the gun from him.

I'm both a knife and gun user. Sometimes I like to end things quickly but other times, I like to make them suffer. Unfortunately for this guy, I was in a mood to watch him suffer.

He was now staring at me while taking very slow steps, maybe doubting my abilities to use a gun.

Aiming the gun at his left leg, I pulled the trigger. His cries was all that could be heard as I pulled got out my trustworthy friend which is also my pocket knife.

I could literally smell the fear rolling off of this guy now as he trembled in front of me. Oh how the tables had quickly turned.

"Please, I was just following orders," he pleaded as he held his bleeding leg. The blood staining his black jeans.

"I wonder what your boss would say if he saw you right now and obviously he would punish you for failing your mission," I began as I slowly approached him.

"Let's just say I'm doing you a favour and there's no need to thank me," I said with an evil smile on my face.

This day is actually not so bad after all.

Hey Guys! How are you all liking this book so far? Is it good? I just wanted to surprise you guys with a short Zian PoV. Did you like it? Anyways, feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions in the comments section below.

Have a wonderful day or night wherever you are and see you lovelies in the next update. Mwahh. ★★★