Chapter Thirty Five

Last Chapter
Alexandria's PoV

I didn't know how I felt when I saw Zian and neither did my brain know how to process it. This was the last place that I had expected to meet him because I usually came here to let loose.

Eugene was probably very happy that he came because now he wouldn't have to prevent me from creating a mess, which he would be the one to clean it up.

I had stormed out of the building although careful enough to not fall through the wood. Since Eugene was the one who drove us here, I had no choice but to walk.

"Alexander," Mason called out to me while slowly driving besides me. His head out the window as he tried to get my attention.

Finally having enough of his annoying attitude, I stopped in my tracks which was a huge mistake. As soon as I did that, the car door flew open and I was roughly yanked inside.

I was about to try to open the door when Mason quickly clicked on auto lock and trapped me inside. Turning around, I immediately groaned when I came face to face with Zian.

"Oh for fucks sake," I let out as Mason chuckled in the front. I could tell he was enjoying this seeing as he never really liked me anyway.

My horrible mood that had just been taken care of was now returning and I probably looked like the Grinch, but instead of being green I would be red with anger and maybe some blood.

"What do you want Zian? Please make it quick because I may not be able to stop myself from breaking one of the windows." As soon as the words were out my mouth, Mason was already glaring at me through the mirror.

He had that ' don't you dare ' look in his eyes before he looked back at Zian. I could tell he badly wanted to say something but he returned his gaze back to the road.

"Look Alexandria,"he said, grabbing my hands in his. "I know that we were both in the wrong and I accept that but can you please just forgive me and come live with me again?"

I wasn't going to lie, it shocked me just a little bit to see him so heartbroken over me. He was willing to accept that he was also wrong and gang leaders never liked admitting that.

His fingers intertwining with mine as he pulled my body to his. It almost seemed as if he was desperate to touch me and almost afraid at the same time.

"Look, I get it but don't you see I'm doing this for your own good," I tried to reason with him. My own excuse even sounded like nonsense to me because that's what it is.

"Is it because you slept with Antonio?" He blurted out but I knew he would figure it out sooner or later. "Because if it, is I'm willing to move on pass that."

Now that was unexpected. I thought it would take him some time to get over the fact that I slept with his gang's rival.

Suddenly, Mason pulled up in a car pack which only had a few cars. He was about to get out the car when Zian asked him where he was heading to.

"You already know how violent she can get when she's angry and I don't want to be around for that, he said walking away before he quickly came back. "Also, if anything happens to my Volvo the two of you are paying."

I pulled my hands out of Zian's own and began shifting closer to the door when he pulled me back into him.

"Please just give me up and you said the engagement is cancelled," I said, avoiding looking him directly in the eyes. His face held so many emotions that I didn't want to face.

I was staring out the window as if something really interesting was happening when he forced my head to look at him. His eyes scanning my face as if searching for something.

"It amazes me how someone so dangerous like you manages to look so innocent, like an angel sent down for me."

Before I could say something else, his lips came crashing down on mine. I tried to get out of his arms but he tightened his grip on me. He dug his nails into my arm a bit and when I gasped, he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in.

I couldn't believe what  was going on right now as I wiggled my body like a little worm. This was the last thing on my to-do list for the year or maybe even longer.

"Stop moving your hips like that, it's making it harder for me to control myself," he said when he finally pulled away. I looked down at my arms to see the marks he left slowly fading away before staring wide eyed at him.

"Don't act like that. Antonio said just how wild you can get, so that little mark is nothing compared to things you have me wanting to do to you."

Now where was this Zian when I was staying back at his house. Did this new guy suddenly just took over?

I moved my body as far back as I could to prevent my body from betraying my mind but he was making that quite difficult, since he was slowly leaning in even further.

I felt like a trapped animal as I put my feet in between us to keep a distance from his body.

"Can you please just stay away from me? Just forget about me and it will make this process go by much faster." He shook his head at me before he grabbed my leg and pulled me closer to him once more.

"Now who can forget a girl like you?" He tried kissing me again but this time I had time to turn my head the other direction.

He let out a groan before letting go of me. I could see that he gave up in his expression as he leaned into the front and unlocked all doors.

"Fine, you win. I just want you to know that I'll never forget you and I will always be waiting for you. Never forget that." With that being said he got out of the car as I quickly did the same.

Rushing over to his side I wrapped my arms around him before whispering in his ears," I guess this is goodbye and I won't forget what you said."

His eyes were filled with sadness as I gave him a small smile. My hands were already by my sides but he was still holding onto me tightly as if I would just vanish into thin air.

In a way, I kind of am disappearing into thin air.

After what seemed like forever he finally let go of me. Without sparing me another glance he quickly began walking away as I went in the other direction.

A sigh escaped my lips as I thought of what we could have but that would never work out. Now all that was left for me to do is to convince myself that this is all for the best.