Hallo 02

Hello there my lovelies. How are you guys doing? This is Hallo part two with the lovely Alexandria and Zian who has agreed to be here with me today. This is going to be a very short interview since Alexandria and Zian are kinda busy with the new book and so on.

Interview

MysteryWriter: Coming from @XxRysheenaxX Alexandria does a piece of you still want Zian back? 

Alexandria: Zian is an alright guy I guess but I just don't think we are meant to be. In my case, opposites don't attract.

MysteryWriter: Coming from @anonymus5379 Zian, why did you give up so easily, you are a gang leader from crying out loud and you can pretty much do what you want?!

Zian: Well I can't force her to love me and even if I could, I want her to love me for me. They say if you love someone you have to let them go.

Alexandria: Oh please. This is coming from the guy who kidnapped me because of this so called love. Do you even know what love is?

MysteryWriter: Okay Andria, that's all. This question is from @Brodio for Alexandria. If you didn't really want to be with Zian, why didn't you just kill him? 

Alexandria: Excuse me? Do you take me for some kind of murderer who just kills for a sport? Like who do you think I am *fake tears running down her cheeks* Oh wait? Never mind. I didn't and couldn't kill him because his father is like a brother to my dad and I would just be digging my own grave.

MysteryWriter: For Alexandria from @Dani2roses How do you feel about Zian? How did you feel when you broke things off after you slept with his rival and let's not forget who is also a gang leader?

Alexandria: Like I said earlier, he is an alright guy. I have plenty to say about Antonio but that's for later because I don't want to reveal anything. *smirk* As for breaking things off with Zian after sleeping with him, that was nothing because there was never really something to break off. This was all just set up by our parents.

MysteryWriter: So Zian, how did you feel knowing that Alexandria slept with Antonio and why do you hate him so much?

Zian: Well it's in the past now and I would really like if we could forget about that. Why I hate him so much is a long story and I don't want to make this too long. We do have another book to write. *looks at watch

MysteryWriter: Well here you have it folks. You most asked questions have been answered in this short interview and like Zian said, there is another book in the making. As for whether these two will get together, who knows?

The second book is currently being written and the first chapter will soon be published. Thank you all for reading this book and leaving behind so many wonderful comments here. Hope you all have a good day or night and see you all very soon.

Mwah... :}