Chapter Six

"And I certainly didn't expect to see you here. Who knew that the shy and awkward little nerd had some fire inside her," he smirked, as he got closer to me I took in the stench of alcohol on his breath.       

Letting out a little chuckle, I stared into his icy blue eyes before walking back into the club as the booming music hit my ears. People were getting a lot more sluttier and I was in the mood for a few drinks.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked, his messy blonde hair shooting in all directions as he eyed me up and down.

I was just about to open my mouth when Zian appeared out of nowhere and spoke before me. "She won't be having anything, right sweetheart," he said, as he smirked at me. This guy was just looking for trouble and now was not a very good time.

Looking through the crowd, I spotted my sister having a hot make out session with an attractive looking guy. Seeing her state, I knew I would have to be the responsible one tonight and besides I owed her one because last time she let me be a drunk mess.

Sucking in a sharp breath, I smiled up at him before going outside because if I stayed there any longer, I would smash someones head in until they looked like a completely different person.

Right now I was in my murderous mood and I just needed to get it all out but I couldn't. I had make a bet with the twins which was to go a week without killing anyone and I just couldn't let them win. I knew I could do this but sometimes people can get really annoying and they just make me want to snap their necks.

"Why are you running from me?" Zian's voice brought me out of my thoughts as I turned to face him. This time he wasn't alone but with three guys who were all good looking but bigger in sized compared to him.

"What makes you think I'm running from you out of all people?" I raised my eyebrow as I rested my hand on my hip. I know a lot of people get on my nerves but he just made me want to explode right then and there.

"Oh please, whenever you see me you just go away. I just want to talk," he said, as the guys behind him just stood there like statues. Not moving or saying a word, just how I would prefer most people to be.

I laughed as I leaned on the wall while resting my leg on it. "There is nothing to talk about but if I here you mention this at school, then I will rip your tongue out of your throat and feed it to you," I said while smiling up nicely at him.

The boys he were with began laughing until he glared at them causing them to shut their little mouths.

"Well now that we have this all cleared up, you guys can leave while I wait for someone," I said, knowing that my sister should be done with her little toy by now because if she wasn't, I would just have to go get her myself.

Thankfully, I didn't have to go rip her off of the man because she was now stumbling towards us with a little bit of what I assume to be blood on her cheeks. When she saw me, she run straight to me and began pulling me to the where we parked our car.

"It was nice chatting with you lovely gentlemen, but I have a place to be. Bye and hopefully we will never see each other again," I waved at them as my sister and I went to our car which was parked in a private parking lot.

When we were both seated in the car, she dropped her little drunk act and began smiling at me with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"I'm beginning to think that maybe I should have just left you with your new friend. Wait a minute, isn't he the same one that helped you in the hallway?" We both knew that she knew the answer and she was just trying to annoy me and it was working.

I just ignored her and started on our way home but she just kept yapping her mouth uselessly trying to get out a reaction from me.

"Can't wait for you to introduce him to the family. I can already see how well everything is going to be." When she said that, I knew that she was referring to what happened when Isabelle introduced the family to her boyfriend.

Let's just say he run out of the house screaming and never called her back. She wanted to torture us all because of that tiny incident, which means you don't want to know what happens for bigger matters.

"Darling sister which I love, I don't know if you're much crazier than normal but that is definitely not gonna happen. I don't like that boy and if he likes me, I'm sure just half a day with me will change his mind in a flash," I said, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Hmm. So you're telling me if you go on one date with him, he'll bolt to the hills?" She asked and I was not liking where this was going.

"Yes," I said, dragging out the word.

She didn't say anything for the rest of the ride but hummed to herself. That's what she always did when she was planning something and most of the times, I hate her plans.