¿MysteryWriter?

SStephanieBrownn Thanks for the questions although I don't remember most of them. I know you have been waiting for this for this for a long time.

Where are you from?
I am from the Caribbean.

What languages do you speak?
I speak English and I am learning Spanish in school. I am also interested in Japanese and German and a few others. For some reason, I'm always fascinated by other languages.

Why do you want to write?
Writing is a way for me to express myself and just say everything that is on my mind. Ideas are always forming in my mind and if I don't write it down or tell someone, it will bother me.

Introvert or Extrovert?
I see myself as an extrovert within an introvert. I don't usually talk or interact with others that I don't really know and I don't like going places. Other times, I just have a random burst of energy and I just want to let it out.

Morning or Night?
Definitely a night person. Especially since I'm from the Caribbean because the morning just tells me to get prepared to be fried by the sun.

When are you going to be updating your other books?
I am not really sure, but hopefully soon. Right now, I am currently doing exams and studying, so it is a bit difficult to do so.

Can you write longer chapters?
I try my best to write long chapters but I am quite busy. Also, I find that when I read books with long chapters, I tend to skip through it because of the unnecessary details (speaking for myself). To me, I become bored quickly so that is something I want to avoid in my books but I will try to write longer chapters.

Name?
That is still going to be a mystery.

Well I hoped that you guys enjoyed this short QnA. If you have any other questions for me, feel free to ask and I will answer them all as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful day or night wherever you may be. Bye and see you lovelies in the next update.

Mwah...