Chapter 40 Lady Elisabeth Brandon

After a restful sleep I needed to prepare myself for tonight's dinner. It was not a very important dinner, but our presence was indispensable. As I moved out of the bed I found Richard's side of the bed empty. I slid into my robe and tide the belt around my waist. When I walked to the bathing area of our rooms I found Richard soaking in the bath.

"You did not wake me? How long have you been awake?"

"A little more than half an hour. You were so peaceful I dare not awake you."

He leaned his head back with his eyes closed. I sat down on a small chair found next to him. I took the washing cloth and soaped it before wetting it and rubbing his arms with it.

"That feels wonderful. Should you not be getting yourself washed and dressed as well? We would not want to keep our host waiting."

I moved my hand to his neck, down his chest and continued down between his legs. My eyes followed my hand's movement, but they jumped to his forest green eyes when I heard him moan. He slightly opened his lips and he went them with his tongue. My hand slip up and down and it grew harder with each movement. With one swift movement he grabbed my hips and pulled me in with him. My arms automatically went to his neck and my fingers ran through his hair. His lips found mine and his loved consumed me.

His hands found the helm of both my robe and gown and quickly he pulled them over my body. I untied the belt and he was able to pull the wet clothing over my head.

"Wrap your legs around my waist. Yes just like that."

I lifted my hips and his manhood stood at my entrance. Slowly I moved down feeling him sink in deeper into me. When finally he was fully inside I stopped my movements and we stared at each other.

"Dear Lord Elisabeth...how I love you?" I moved my body up. "I love the feel of your body against mine." I sat down feeling him deeply touching my core. I moaned at the feeling. "The way your hands touch my body." I sat up. "You are my wife." I sat back down slowly deeper. "I...am...your husband." His fingers tightened around my thighs and I sat up. All this time our eyes were locked on one another. When I sat back down he thrust his hips up. I moaned. "Say it."

"You are my husband." We separated our hips. "I am your wife." I sat down and his thrust hit the spot. Our movements were deep and slow. "I love you." The water splashed against our bodies and out of the bath.

Slowly and deeper our bodies moved and my need to release grew. I could tell that he too needed to reach that point for his eyes fogged with desire and his breath was rugged.

Slow and deep with each thrust our bodies moved.

I leaned back my head and his lips found my neck. He kissed, licked and suckled at it. A small cry left my lips. He stopped his movement and with his hand behind my neck he brought my face to his.

"Have I hurt you?"

I began to move again. "No. Please my love do not stop."

My hands drew his body closer towards mine. With my legs tightly wrapped around his waist I pull his derriere deeper into me. Slow and deep. His right hand placed on my derriere he would pull me closer to him and with his other hand he fondled my breasts plucking and pinching at my hard nipples.

Our bodies rocked slow and deep.

"Richard."

"Yes my love?"

"Do not stop!"

"Let go!"

"Richard!!!"

"Elisabeth"