Chapter 34 Lady Elisabeth Brandon

I do not know how long I laid there on my side looking out the window with my hand placed upon my stomach, but then I felt a warm hand being placed on top of mine. Richard's cold body pressed against my back and the feeling of security came washing all the fears I had felt since the news of the pending arrival of our child. I moved back deeper in his embrace. He kissed me behind my ear whispering how much he loved me and I squeezed his hand.

"Are you crying?" He turned my body so that my eyes were on his. "There is no need to cry, my love. All will be well." He gently wiped my tears with his thumb. "Tell me why have you been crying?"

"I am scared. Scared of so many things I cannot comprehend. I know very well that I am not alone in this and I know that you will be by my side."

"Then what is making you so sorrowful? Are you regretting...?"

"I regret nothing, my love. I am just so scared of the future...of our future. Are you not afraid?"

"No, dearest, I am not. As long as I have you in my arms every day and night I will be ready for whatever the world has for me. I can see clearly that we will have at least half a dozen children." I laughed. "They will be running through the halls making a mess wherever they go. Laughter and joy will fill the halls of this old manor. And we will watch them grow and be the best of men and women we could ever hope they would be."

"I like your vision of things quite well."

He brought me closer in to his arms and wrapped them tightly giving me a gentle kiss on my lips. As I rubbed my hands on his back he cupped my head and deepened our kiss. With one swift move from him I found myself striding him feeling his growing manhood just beneath me. I slightly moved and his sword slid deeply in to my core. He sat up and took my legs to wrap them around his waist. In return I removed my night shirt and his shirt. I so needed to feel his chest against mine.

He reached between our bodies and began to touch my growing pearl. Our lips locked together and our tongues danced. Feeling him inside me, growing, moving I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. He placed one hand on my back while the other cupped my derriere. With his hands placed tightly around me he guided me to move at his rhythm. The burning fire between my legs increased with each one of his deep thrusts.

Releasing my mouth and pulling away he looked between us and watched as our bodies came together.

"Look at us, Elisabeth. Look how we come together. Can you feel the intensity of your desire grow higher and higher just by looking at our joining bodies?"

I said nothing. I could just look at his face with awe. His determine look in his eyes brought me higher. Then his eyes were on mine and I was able to see his need of release in them. We moved harder, deeper, and faster and our eyes locked together. My release was close and his was not far from mine. With one more thrust our release exploded though and as we rode each wave we locked our bodies tightly waiting for our breaths to calm down.

Once our bodies sated we moved apart and I began miss his warm body. I placed my head against his shoulder, my hand on his chest and my leg over his groin.

"I do not know if it is normal, but for some time you have become more sensitive when I touch you. Your release comes quicker."

"Maybe it is also that we have learned how to please each other better. All I know that sometimes all I need is for you to say the right word or look at me in the right way and I am ready for you."

"And are you?"

He looked at me his hands caressed me arms and back. I noticed how his need and desire fogged his eyes. I smiled and moved my hand down to his manhood and taking it in my hands it grew. I gently moved my hand up and won as he had taught me. He moaned and lifted his thighs into my moving hand. His eyes pierced at mine as my hand moved faster.