85

David hertz

My blood boiled in fury as she went on and on, "I bet she would finally see you for the worthless piece of trash that you are."

"Or maybe she would leave your old ass for a much younger man, I'm betting my money on Matt, who are you betting on brother?" She moved closer, her eyes cold and dark as they started harshly into mine, "Tell me where you hid the bitch David

"Or maybe she would leave your old ass for a much younger man, I'm betting my money on Matt, who are you betting on brother?" She moved closer, her eyes cold and dark as they started harshly into mine, "Tell me where you hid the bitch David." she snapped.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

She chuckled slightly,

"You really shouldn't have left Ali on her own. Who knows what might happen to her."

As soon as the words left her lips, I found myself pinning her to the wall.

"Oh....there he is.." She taunted and I felt a cold metal pressed against my chest, "Backway, David." She warned and smirked, regardless of everything, I couldn't think of hurting her.

I let go of her,

"Why?" I found myself asking, "If you loved him like you claim you did, why then did you kill him?"

Her gaze softened.

"I claimed George was the love of my life, I never said I was his."

                              Flashback

An hour before I was supposed to leave for Melbourne with Mama and Nana, I pleaded with George to allow me to see him one last time before I leave, he got reluctant for a bit but he later gave in, promising he would show up.

I paced around the room running my hand through my hair as I patiently waited for him, I knew he would show up eventually.

Pacing was only making my anxiety worse so I sat on the couch. A couple of minutes after, I heard the sound of the key on the door making me jump to my feet as the door slowly opened.

George stepped into the room looking really worn out,"I was thinking you wouldn't show up."

"I promised, didn't I?"

I nodded as leaned in and pressed my lips against his, he didn't stop me but neither did he return it, "will you miss me?"I whispered.