42

Alison

I got tired of staying indoors, so I stepped out to grab some air. For a hostage, I was pretty much free to do anything, I had access to every part of the house, anything that didn't involve escaping.

I returned inside and was crossing the hallway to the kitchen when I heard voices coming from Micheal's room, eavesdropping wasn't exactly my thing, but they made everything my business when they forcefully brought me here, so I didn't care.

I moved closer and placed my ears on the keyhole of the door, he was talking to someone on the phone.

I managed to hear a few things, like--

"She's fine, it's not safe. I would let you know when the coast is clear." He was whispering, but he was audible enough for anyone to hear him through these holes.

Why was he whispering to Matt? it wasn't a secret I was abducted, even the birds outside knew that.

"Losers," I mumbled.

I continued with my walk to the kitchen. Glenda went to get more groceries from the store, if only I could fit into her grocery bag then I wouldn't have to be stuck here anymore, just a silly thought.

I decided to make something for myself, since no one thought of making my lunch.

Ugh, It scared me how much I had gotten used to the place.

I opened the fridge and luckily I found the leftovers from last night, 'now where's the microwave.' I asked myself looking around the kitchen, everything just seemed way too advanced for me, it was nothing like what I was used to in Henna's kitchen.

I spent a quite amount of time searching for the microwave, then I heard annoying laughter.

"Go away!!

I didn't need to turn to know who it was.

"What you doing?" He asked humorously, "Let me guess, you don't know what a microwave looks like?"

"Fuck off!!"

"Just in case you were wondering, it's the magic box with buttons on it

"Just in case you were wondering, it's the magic box with buttons on it." He pestered. He was so annoying. Had I mentioned how much I hated him, if I haven't I am saying it again....not as much as I hate Matt, but we were almost getting there.

"Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me?"

"Nope." he said popping the p, "That's solely why I'm here."

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"You're a funny one." he continued to test me.