68

Dylan Parker

I woke up with the most dreadful headache, what the hell happened last night? I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room. Abruptly, I screamed when I saw Tessa laying next to me, completely naked,

I jumped out of bed in fright and realized I wasn't wearing any clothing either.

I grabbed a pillow and covered myself with it, "What did you do to me?" I howled at her, she was just lying there soundly like this was normal, "Tessa!!"

"Stop yelling!" She yelled back, pulling the pillow over her head.

"Tell me we didn't..?!"

I tried to recall a little bit about last night, but I couldn't remember anything,

I had never been so clueless,

"Tell me nothing happened?" I asked hoping all this was just some really bad dream.

She groaned and threw the pillow across the room, "Quit whining like a girl, we just had sex, don't worry I'm not going to ask you to marry me or commit your soul to my body, just go away."

"Did you do this?"

She laughed out and was about to say something when the ringing of her phone interrupted. She groaned and muttered some stuff under her breath before reaching out to pick it up,

"Hello." she answered in a tired voice while rubbing her eyes, "Ali!" She said with her voice sounding a lot clearer, "I miss you so much, school has been really crazy without you. What?...tell me, you know I'm not good at guessing."

I stood there trying to come up with an explanation I could give to Alison, she would be so upset to find out about this.

'Oh! Hey, I fucked your roommate' yeah!..that would be a some welcome back package.

"HE DIDN'T!" she yelped with her mouth gaping open, "Oh, my god! I'm so happy for you." Tessa said with a smile before turning to me, "Well, he is here." she whispered into the phone, "You don't have to tell me twice." She rolled her eyes and extended the phone to me, "Alison wants to speak to you."

I reached and took the phone from her, How could she sit there and act like all this was normal,

"Hey, pops," I answered.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked obviously sensing the tension in my voice, "You two are not fighting again, are you?"

"Sure..everything is cool around here. How are you catching up with everything?"

"Good." She said sadly.

At this moment I wished more than anything I was by her side, especially in such a trying time. Henna's death was a big toll on her, it hurts that I wasn't with her, "I have to go, Dylan, hopefully, I would be back next week."

"Take care, pops." I could feel her smiling,

"Bye." She whispered before hanging up. It

"Well, Tessa yelled out with her brows raised, "Would you at least have breakfast before you go hang yourself."

Was she finding this amusing, we probably just had unprotected sex and she was taking it like a joke,

"You think this is funny?" I gritted.

"A little, you're acting like we just started world war IV."

I ran my hand through my hair, trying to relax my panicking nerves,

"Do you at least remember what happened? How we got here?" I asked in a much calmer voice now.

"Well, I remember you coming in here, pretending to be all lonely and shit, talking about how much you miss Alison and how you couldn't stop loving her...we chugged down some shots, talked and laughed about random stuff, and bam! here we are."