44

Alison

I was laying on the bed and staring up at the ceiling on a lazy afternoon, it wasn't like I had other things to do, I couldn't wait to get out of this shithole.

The door stormed open suddenly,

But I didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Ali, I need you to come with me." Micheal chirped in panic.

I sat up quickly to look at him,

"What are you talking about?" I asked,

Just then when I heard loud gunshots coming from outside the window.

I immediately jolted in fear.

"What was that?" I asked pacing around the room in panic, then came another blasting sound causing me to scream,

That was when it hit me,

"This is all you, isn't it?" I gritted.

I had wanted to tell Matt about what I heard, but I thought of a way out of there.

"I heard you talking about it on the phone last night."

"We don't have time for this, Ali?" He walked to the windowpane and peeped through the windshield like he was inspecting the area.

"I'm getting you out of here?" he uttered and I immediately paused,

"Really?"

"Yes, now hurry up we don't have much time," he said, still peeking through the window.

"Wait! Why should I trust you?" How could I trust him? Not that it mattered, I just had to be sure I wasn't getting into another trap.

"You just have to."

I nodded,

"Okay."

"C'mon." He pulled out a gun from behind him,
"Stay close." he didn't have to tell me twice, I moved behind and held to him as we creeped out of the door slowly.

The slicing sound of gunshots could be heard as we tiptoed along the battered hallway. "Oh, my god!" I jumped up upon hearing another striking explosion.

"Be careful.." Micheal whispered, "It's not safe, you have to hide, c'mon." Micheal pulled me into a room, I didn't even know existed, "Stay down and be quiet.".

"Please, don't leave me here all alone." I cried out to him, terrified.

"Don't worry you'd be safe, as soon as the coast is clear I'd come get you. ..here, take this," he held out a gun.