Daichi X Suga Star Wars and Crushes

Pairing: Daichi Sawamura X Suga Koushi
Plot: THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED TO ME Suga's friend Aki finally asks his long term crush if he likes him. However the response isn't one Suga thought he'd get.

Story begin!

"But like what if we were to-," Suga trailed off. Aki snorted on the other end of the phone as he heard his friend try and cope with his feelings.
"Why don't you just grow the damn balls and ask him out?" Aki asked reaching over and plucking his orange pop from his desk and taking a sip from it. Suga groaned in frustration and dismissed the idea with a shake of his head.
"I do not want to be rejected!" Suga exclaimed biting his lower lip. "If I'm rejected that just makes everything way more... awkward?"
"Well duh!" Aki shouted shoving his hands out in front of him in emphasis. "But I don't think he will! He just seems so- well sweet? Not the type of guy to do that? I don't know!"
Suga sighed and fell dramatically backwards into his friend's giant teddy bear he currently sat on. "I don't know Aki, I don't have the confidence for this!"
Aki rolled his eyes but smiled pathetically at his crushed friend. "Well on a scale of 1 out of 10 how much do you like him?"
"10."
"Uh, Wow... okay that was fast," Aki mumbled.
Suga blushed brightly before rubbing his cheek fervently with his hand trying to rub the redness away. "I just really like him okay?"
"Right, because what's not to like about Daichi," Aki said sarcastically. Aki's phone pinged signaling he received a text. Aki shook his head and answered the phone, tapping slowly at the screen.
"I know I know," Suga dismissed. "I get a lot of crap for liking him, but I can't help it!"
Suga reaches over softly gripping a bright blue balloon with drawings on it. He poked the balloon into the air a few times before smacking it into Aki earning a glare.
"Why don't you just text him?" Aki gritted.
"Because I don't have his number or the confidence," Suga answered. He transferred his focus elsewhere finding more entertainment in the game of pass they fell into with the balloon then the current blush eliciting conversation.
"Suga?!" Aki's mom called walking into the small yet large room. "Would you like me to drive you home now?"
Suga checked the time with his phone humming while doing so. "Yes please!" Suga clambered his way up onto his feet while he tried to remain as an elegant guest. Aki rose slowly cursing all the way up.
"Let's go!" Aki cheered rushing slowly out the door. Suga climbed slowly down the steep set of stairs and mentally criticized himself multiple times when he almost tripped. How nice would an ELEGANT guest look if they go tripping down the stairs?!
Once the car pulled to a stop in front of Suga's plain gray house, Suga's guest vibe fainted. He slowly eased out of the truck and thanked Aki's mom profusely. When Suga finally got inside he let his muscles relax; meeting parents was hard.
Suga stomped his way into his room and shrugged his clothing off to throw on pajamas. He sighed and collapsed on the bed exhaustedly.
     Before Suga could drift to sleep images of Daichi Sawamura flashed through his brain. Some were of him smiling, others just of him.
     Suga's eyes blurred with tears as he struggled to blink away sleep. I could always just go back to sleep. Suga ignored his thoughts and proceeded to roll around in his bed trying to find his phone.
Ukai: Hey Suga, just wanted to let you know that I'm picking you up at 11:30am!
     Suga: oki doki! Thank you!
     Youthgroup was today. Well not really Suga was going to his Youthgroup's Star Wars day, despite not remembering very much about Star Wars. He remembers snippets of the famous movie but not all of it.
     Suga's youth group was going to watch the seventh movie at Ukai -the youthgroup leader- 's parent's house since they had such a big living room. Then after they were going to see the brand new movie in theaters. It was supposed to be very exciting.
      "I do not wanna get up!" Suga whined to no one. Do it for Daichi! "Daichi might not even be there," Suga pouted. The large brown haired male didn't show up for events outside of Wednesday, but Suga did see him take a picture of the information.
      Suga rolled himself onto his side looking for the familiar red glare of numbers. 7:00am, Suga huffed and glared at the alarm clock realizing he had three hours before he was even going to start getting dressed.
      Suga childishly pouted as he gripped his phone and swiped through social medias then read for the rest of the time. What else could he do?
     Suga suddenly realized what would happen if Daichi did end up coming. 1) it'd be hella awkward considering Aki told the boy he was sure that Suga has a crush on him and 2) Daichi didn't seem really opposed to the idea of Suga liking him.
     Suga gulped back his suddenly very spit soaked mouth and cracked his fingers nervously. What if Daichi ignored him? Or confronted him?!
     Before time could make itself go slower it was 10 and Suga was tasked with getting ready. It's too late to back out now!
     The whole time Suga was patting his face dry with a towel he was envisioning Daichi's dark brown eyes. Suga bit his lip when he caught his own smitten gaze in the mirror. It was going to be a long day!
Beep beep!
     Suga speed walked towards the door his koala backpack strapped to his back and his glasses sliding down his face. "Bye mom love you!" Suga shouted to his mother as he passed her in the front yard. His mother called a farewell of her own as he hopped in the car waved and then they drove off.
     "So, Aki told him," Suga started. He internally debated within himself if he should even tell Ukai but his trust always won.
     "Told him what?" Ukai asked confused. The older boy knew of Suga's crush on Daichi as Suga told him one night going off of an adrenaline high.
      "Daichi," Suga muttered bashfully.
      When Ukai still didn't get it Suga's face bursted bright red even more. "Crush," He fumbled with and spat out.
     The one word made Ukai's face light up in realization. "No!" The car sped up slightly. "He didn't! What did Daichi say?"
     "He said, I don't know." Suga turned his head slightly.
      Ukai let disappointment wash over his features. "Well it's better than a no?"
"It's not a yes though," Suga mumbled.
The rest of the car ride was spent in pointless conversations.
"So who else is coming?" Suga asked facing Ukai.
The older male hummed. "Way too many people to name."
"Are we going back to the house for a little bit?"
"No, we're going to pick up Kenma and Tenshi and Hanta," Ukai explained.
     Suga popped his mouth open in a silent "oh" as he stared at the blonde male.
     *timeskip*
     "Hello!" A cheerful old lady greeted with an older man next to her.
      "Hello!" Suga cheered back giving each of them a hug and walking further in.
      "Is Aki here yet?" Suga asked searching for the blue eyed boy.
      Ukai's mom nodded and gestured to the living room. Suga wandered further and saw the black haired boy talking animatedly to Nikku a youth leader.
     "Hey Suga!" Nikku cheered his cheeks splitting into a grin.
     Ring ring
     Suga furrowed his eyebrows and reached into his pocket plucking out his phone.
                Yuki
      "Whos calling?" Aki asked furrowing his eyebrows together.
      Suga's fingers danced across the screen struggling to hit answer. "Yuki."
      "Hello?"
      "Hey! Sorry dude I just woke up, I don't think I'm gonna make it..."
      "It's okay Yuki."
       "Well I'm really sorry... next time I'll definitely come!"
        "Yeah definitely..."
         "Well bye!"
        "Bye," Suga replied. Suddenly the line went dead.
       "Is Yuki coming?" Ukai asked from the kitchen. Suga shook his head walking toward the kitchen.
       Knock knock knock.
      Ukai rushed to the front door along with Wally their dog. "Hey!" He bellowed as he flung the door open.
     Suga curiously padded over to the door and was met with Daichi's familiar black jacket along with his friends Asahi and Ikejiri.
     A blush bloomed onto Suga's face as he immediately busied himself with going to find Hinata, Ukai's son who wandered into the garage with Kenma.
     "What are you doing?" Suga asked curiously. Hinata currently had a fire poker in his hands swinging it around as Kenma played on his phone.
      "I don't know," Hinata answered swinging the stick in a striking motion. "Waiting for pizza?"
       "Pizza has been here for about 10
minutes now," Suga informed. When Suga heard the gasp and the clatter of the metal on concrete he rushed to the side so he wouldn't get trampled.
       *light timeskip*
Suga's pov:
      "Suga why are you not eating?" Mrs. Ukai asked placing a hand on my shoulder.
       I gulped feeling my cheeks burn as Daichi's eyes fell onto me. "I'm not hungry... I already ate." I was lying, I didn't eat. However I wasn't just gonna sit across from the boy that I like and who may know. I still had a smidge of dignity left.
      "What's this?" I asked Aki as I stood behind his chair which was across from Daichi's. I picked up the paper cup and inspected the liquid.
     "Mine!" Aki shouted in retaliation. I huffed and let a pout cross my face and stay.
      "Fine," I grumbled slumping my shoulders hoping he'd give in, he didn't.
       I sat myself next to Tenshi and propped my feet up on his chair while I sipped a cup of water Ukai gave me. I pretended to be watched the game Tenshi played on his tablet but I was actually watching Daichi talk to Nikku and Asahi while Ikejiri ate silently.
      I finally grew bored and waltzed to the living room plopping down on the new fluffy carpet and watching the previews.
       Suddenly a pillow was flung at me and I felt my body jerk with surprise. Smirking I grabbed the mass amount of pillows that were being chucked at me by Ukai's laughing mom.
       I made a nice a comfy pillow nest and nuzzled down in it watching the previews. "You good?" I heard Daichi ask through the kitchen window.
        I nodded and smiled. "I'm awesome!" I cheered.
       Oikawa barge through the room saw me and laughed. "You look ready!" He noted.
       I just laughed and nodded. I glanced to Daichi and saw his suddenly moody face and smirked. He didn't like me talking to Oikawa!
       *timeskip*
      Throughout the entire movie I talked to Oikawa and watched as Daichi looked at me and smiled or frowned.
      I groaned internally when everyone was so entranced in the movie that I was the only one who wasn't completely smitten with it. I didn't pay attention so now I have no idea what's going on!
       "Suga there's a back room," Ukai pointed out. I smiled and nodded.
      I stood up hearing a few limbs crack and pop before I staggered off towards the back room.
     'Great, I'm alone here too.' I thought groaning.
     "What are you doing?" I heard Daichi ask. I looked to the entrance and shrugged trying to play cool.
       "I don't know," I answered. "I couldn't pay attention so Ukai suggested I come back here so now here I am!"
       "Oh," Daichi trailed off. "Can we talk?"
       My heart raced and my cheeks burned. "Yeah sure."
       I tried playing with other things to make me seem uninterested but nothing worked. "Do you like me?"
       My movements halted. I do, but do I say yes? I nodded vaguely and looked down.
      "I like you, too." Daichi mumbled.
      I wish I could say we kissed or even did anything, we didn't. I didn't kiss him, he didn't kiss me. We shared many many awkward moments in the movie theater but we never once confirmed it. And hopefully he'll ask me out soon.

A/n:
I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long I've been super duper busy catching up and everything. Also this did happen to me on Saturday but just not all of it (The confessing part) so yeah!
I hope y'all enjoyed
Don't forget to stay tuned have a nice day and
STAY CLASSY
I do not own haikyuu or any of its characters no copyright infringement intended
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Word count:2125