Ennoshita Chikara X Terushima Yuuji you sound like a loser now

It's a kinda cute crack couple ig otherwise I like Tanaka X Ennoshita better.

Story begin:
Ennoshita's pov:

'I'm such a loser, I can't even lead a team of highly trained dogs! I shouldn't be captain next year...' I was leaned against the wall my head in my knees and my knees pulled to my chest. It was another loss for Karasuno and it was under my command. Daichi was sick, so he decided I lead for practice, and we were having a practice match against Johenzi (I can spell swear). We lost 20-25...

'Why can't I get this right... why why why why why!" I grabbed handfuls of my hair and tugged while biting my lip. 'I'm not cut out to be captain... I'm not even a regular...'

"You keep doing that and your pretty hair is going to fall out~" someone called to me. I glanced up expecting Suga, but I was instead met with Terushima-San, Johenzi's captain.

I crinkled my noes at him. "Why would you care?" I pushed my lips forward unknowingly into a pout.

He smiled at me and a blush dusted his cheeks very slightly. "Because such pretty hair shouldn't be pulled out!" He enthusiastically stated.

His tongue piercing barely could be seen when he opened his mouth but it still interested me... did getting one of those hurt? What does it feel like? "Yeah well it's my pretty hair not yours!" I replied childishly, I was still staring at his tongue piercing though... it entranced me.

"Mmm you're right. Well what's your name again Ennosh?" He asked rubbing his ear lobes as he thought. 'Cute' what!?, No, Ennoshita NO.

"Ennoshita chikara thank you very much." I hummed narrowing my eyes. "And I assume you're Terushima Yuuiji?"

"Your assumptions are correct!" He cheered sticking his hand out in a thumbs up.

"Yeeeah." I pushed out my "yeee".

Terushima got on his hands and knees and sat in front of me an excited glint in his eyes. "You have sleepy eyes!"

"Yeah... I do." I crinkled my noes at him again.

"You have very cute sleepy eyes, they remind me of kittens and puppies.~" He hummed smiling at me.

Okay this was getting a little weird for me. "Umm? Thank you I like your hair it remind me of porcupines." I said trying to return the compliment.

"Ah really!" He exclaimed touching his hair. I nodded smiling slightly at him. He was actually kind of nice to talk to...

"So Ennoshita why were you tugging on your hair?" He asked cocking his head to the right.

I shook my head. No way in hell was I telling him he'd probably laugh! "Umm no reason..."

He leaned forward towards my face and narrowed his eyes. "Tell me." I felt his seriousness and power to the point I felt threatened!

"....We lost under my command..." I trailed off feeling embarrassed.

Terushima looked at me in astonishment. "Ennoshita." He cooed shaking his head. "Listen you're going to fail. You're going to fail a lot! But it doesn't matter as long as you stand up again. Life isn't about how hard you can punch it's about how many times you can be punched and still stay in the game."

I smiled sadly at him. "Thanks Terushima.. that helped a lot."

He grinned widely at me. "Of course!"

We talked for hours as our teams were practicing.

"Hey Terushima what does your tongue piercing feel like?" I asked him curious.

He reached his hands around my neck and pulled me toward him. He slammed his lips onto mine and I gasped in surprise allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth he rubbed his tongue over mine making sure I get to feel his piercing. Once we pulled apart a trail of saliva stretched between us.

He smirked at my flushed face. "Like that~"

All I could muster was a small breathless. "Oh."

"Hey Ennoshita can I have your number?" I nodded still speechless from the kiss.

Once he retrieved my number he got up and winked at me. "See ya later kitten eyes~"

My face flushed again but I still smiled.

A/N:
One and done!
Okay this was a shorter one just to get the feel
For it! Okay
Don't forget to stay tuned have a nice day and

STAY CLASSY!

I do not own haikyuu! Or any of its characters no copy right infringement intended

BYEEEEEEEEE

word count: 745