Tsukishima kei X yamaguchi Tadashi Well crap

Pairing: Tsukkishima Kei X Yamaguchi Tadashi

Plot: This would probably work out better if it was kagehina but whatever. Yamaguchi an all around good boy with dark problems and mistakes has to play officer and criminal with the saltiest the coldest most feared bad boy around miyagi well sh🦉t

*A LIttle bit of cussing*

Story begin:
*yamaguchis pov*

"And as always on top of the class with 100% is Mr. Yamaguchi." The teacher announced with pride in his voice it was annoying to be honest. The teachers now expect me to be 100% smart every single rotten day.

They act like I can't hear, like I'm deaf. Their snorts and snide remarks. They make them whenever the teachers praise, not just then, they make them when I'm just mentioned. God I hate this, every single day, it's  like a broken record. Nothing is ever going to stop, nothing interesting is going to happen. Of course I don't want anything TOO interesting to happen, just my level of interesting.

"OI!" At least I can count on Hinata. I looked to the classroom door to see my best and only friend since preschool Hinata Shoyo shouting from the door.

He stomped his way in and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Yes Hinata?"

"Sooo how's your crush going?" He whispered into my ear a huge smirk on his face. I felt my cheeks burst into flames at the mention of him, Tsukkishima Kei. "OH and Bakageyama and I are going to the movies wanna come?" Oh yeah and there's Kageyama. He's Hinata's boyfriend, but he's a good guy I like him.

I was thinking about what I had to do when I remembered. "Ah I just remembered sorry Hinata I have to help Sugawara-Senpai sort books in the library for Mrs. Hiyori!"

Hinata tilted his orange fluffy head. "Who's Mrs. Hiyori?"

"Umm the librarian?" I said obviously. "See you would know her if you actually picked up a book every once in awhile Hinata!"

"Oi!" Hinata growled at me. "Anywho anything newww happen?" He smirked leaning in closer. I knew what he was getting at I also knew telling that rotten orange who my crush was, was a mistake. Scratch that telling him I had a crush at all!

"NANI? Nothing why would you think anything happened? WHY DOES ANYTHING HAVE TO HAPPEN?" I started shouting as I felt the pressure.

Hinata leaned back and started showing his sarcastic side. "Well gee I don't know maybe because you have every class except for this one with the telephone pole!!! Something is bound to happen!"

Well on technical terms he wasn't wrong. BUT HE WASN'T RIGHT EITHER! "Anno nothing happened! I promised I'd tell you if something happened right, even to the slightest glance?"

"Well yeah but still you're not always the open book you make yourself out to be."

"NANI!? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"Anyway I'll see you later. SEE YA NERD!" He shouted as he quickly flipped off my teacher, when he wasn't looking and left. He's such a kid, my god.

"Ahem excuse me Mr. Wasari. But may I borrow Yamaguchi Tadashi for a while?" Sugawara-senpai appeared in my classroom door way. I looked to the bell oh it was only ten minutes until school is over.