She Actually.....

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

"H-how w-was it m-my fault...?" I stuttered.

"No, it was mostly my fault. Please, don't think it was your fault. That will just make me feel worse." She said, hugging her knees.

"Lucy, don't sugar coat this. Tell me the exact reason you did this." I said, a little more firmly.

"It was your fault, because you said that I keep forgetting you. Then you just walked away. You didn't tell me where you were going like you normally do. You didn't say why you were mad, even though I already knew why." She explained.

"...OK... So how is it your fault?"

"Because I hurt you. You're the only person who actually acknowledges my presence as a good atmosphere. You've told me that you love me, you've told me that you'd help me, you've told me many things that have helped me, and the way I repay you is by hurting you, so I punished myself. I punished myself exactly how I used to, only this time was harsher, because....."

"Because why?"

"Nothing. I'm tired, but I don't want to sleep. I'm scared they'll take you back to your room and I'll wake up to a fake."

"Lucy... Please don't avoid the question."

"I'm not. I'll answer it when we leave the hospital. I want to tell you when we're alone with no one around to hear what I have to say to you."

"Alright fine. And don't worry. I won't let them take me away. So get your sleep." I said, holding onto her arm as she dozed off. Eventually, I did as well.

💥Igneel's P.O.V💥

I was standing outside of their room, literally guarding them so the doctors don't come in and separate them. They would walk passed me with sedations on a tray, and I could tell that they were annoyed that I wasn't moving.

At the same time I was standing guard, I was also listening in on what Natsu and Lucy were talking about.

I couldn't hear much, but I defiantly heard when Lucy realized that Natsu was in there. When I heard her cheerful voice, it lifted my spirits.  As i was listening, I could hear how they were talking to each other openly. They weren't secretive, and even though Lucy was still shy, I could faintly hear her voice relax after Natsu answered her sentence. 

In my opinion, my son couldn't have picked a better woman. Lucy would make and amazing addition to not only our family, but in Natsu's life. He always seems to  care for Lucy. He never had that connection with the other thousands of girls he brought home.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

🕛Timeskip to when they're in the car, leaving🕛

Even though I was in a wheel chair, I still helped Lucy into my dad's car. I hoped into the back and pushed the wheel chair away. I slammed the door and my dad drove away. I turned around and saw nurses chasing the car with the wheel chair,  it I just laughed.

"I don't need a wheel chair! They said that my leg should be healed up in a little over a week!" I chuckled.

"My son can take on anything! He don't need no wheel chair when he's not even gonna get off the couch." My dad said.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"You know that mom isn't going to let you get up, right?"

"NNNNOOOO!! Dad! Drop me off at Lucy's!" I said as he pulled up to her driveway. I quickly got up and helped Lucy out of the car. We waved Goodbys to my dad and walked inside to the eery house. I sat her down on her own couch and I sat on the table right in front of her.