Punishment

WARNING:  LITTLE DETAILED AND GRAPHIC

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Once the door was closed, my dad shoved me to the ground as he went to grab his 'kit'. Once he came back, he pointed to where I had to stand. I obeyed, but every time I do, I question why. I could always run away. But then there's a chance to where he catches me, and this torture will be more severe.

As I stand there, in front of a wall, he grabs out some duct tape and tapes me to the walk, to where I look like a hanging star. Legs apart, and arm spread out. He's never done something like this, so I wonder what he's doing.

I see him pull out a small knife. He walks up to me and laughs maniacally. He looked at my cut up arms and sighed in a teasing manner. He looked at my bruised up legs and frowns. He then gets to my untouched neck. He smirks as he's found where he wants to do his work.

He places the knife on my neck and starts cutting. Not the normal slices. He's writing on my neck with a blade. I wince, but like I normally do, I blank out, forgetting the pain and what is happening. Forgetting it forever.

When I realize that he's stepped back to look at his work, he grabs his normal beer bottle and smashes it. Leaving the ends sharp. He starts throwing them at me, shards of glass glazing me, or hitting me exactly. I can feel the pieces slide across me like my blade in my room that I will soon meet tonight.

He finished and yanked off my tape. I fell to the ground, landing on even more glass. I shook as I stood up and walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed my pliars and started collecting the glass from my arms and legs. Once I finish, I reach for my phone to check the time, when I see 13 unread messages. All from Natsu.

What was that paper you dropped?

Do you want me to read it?

Hello? Lucy? Can I? Or did you drop it?

Luuuuuuuuucy?!

I'm gonna look at it then.

What the heck is this?! Tell me what this means!

'Blood is important, so keep it' what is that supposed to mean?!

'Don't let people control you' Lucy? What are you not telling me?

And this?! 'Children are precious, so love them' Lucy, were you raped or something?

Lucy?! Freaking answer me!

If you don't then I'm coming over in 5

4

3

New message from Natsu: 2!

I quickly text him back.

L - I'm here! I'm here!

N - Took you long enough! Now what was that paper? Did you want me to see it?

L - Yes.

N - What's it about then?! Did something happen to you that I should know about?

L - No. Nothing. Do you mind if I call? I don't like texting.

N - Sure.

The truth was that my fingers were numb and hurt badly. Plus I could multi task! Talk to Natsu while I pick out pieces I missed and straighten things out. The phone buzzed and I answered it.

N - So exactly what's this about?

L - Nothing major. Just something to think about.

I took my phone to my bathroom and looked in the mirror to see what my dad did to my neck.

N - Will you be at school tomorrow?

L - I told you no. Stupid dad! You just had to go there!

I mumbled the last part, but he still heard.

N - Do you and your dad not get along?

L - Not answering. Next question!

N - What?!

L - Hurry up before I hang up.

I was looking around for the bandages big enough for my neck. He wrote LLH. Meaning Lucky Lucy Heartfilia, and I despise that nickname!

N - can you please come to school?

L - No.

N - What if I gave you chocolate?

L- I don't eat.

N - I'll give you my water for the rest of the year

L - not good enough.

N - stop hitting on girls?

L - closer, but no.

N - Don't make me seduce you next time I see you.

L - And how exactly will you do that if I won't be there?

N - I know where you live.

L - Stalker much? 

N - I'll do it!

L- No! Fine, I'll be at school, but you won't like what you see. Now, I'm gonna go to bed now. Night!

N - See you tomorrow!

Then I hung up. I shoved my phone aside and grabbed my blade. I press it into my wrist and slide it through. I sigh in relief and repeat. Pressing and sliding, letting my rusty yet shiny bloods ooze out of me and onto the beige floor. Every time I do this, I think about taking my life, but then there'd be people like Natsu who'd notice. So I ignore the urge and place my blade back. I jump into bed without cleaning myself up.

I fall asleep with the warmth of my blood, completely unaware of what Natsu was planning.