Sorry Natsu

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

When I ran upstairs, I quickly called the hospital again. I told them that I was actually free, and that I would be there in a few minutes.

I opened my window and jumped out. I landed harshly on my hands and knees, pieces of loose grass stuck to me as I ran away, again.

After 20 minutes or so, I get a call from Natsu. I hesitate to answer, but knowing him, it's better if I answer, instead of ignore him.

"Hello?" I said weakly.

"Where. Are. You." He says, his voice hard as stone, but also sounding worried.

"I just went out for a walk to clear my mind." I said.

"No you're not. If you were, then you wouldn't need to sneak out the window." 

"I didn't want to disturb you downstairs. I heard your father give you chores, so I decided to clear my mind while you obeyed your father."

"Get away front the hospital." He says bluntly. I indeed saw the hospital ahead, but I knew that he wasn't around to see me, so how did he know?

"You brought up my father, and you sounded like you were complaining, leading me to believe that you snuck out to visit your father and agree to get raped this, Sting guy."

"I hate you. When it comes to school, you have the dumbest mind. Yet when I do something, you immediately notice and know why I did it."

"Exactly. And you know the reason as to why I know everything about you and what you do. Now come back."

"Sorry Natsu, but I want to know if my father I once knew is still there." I said, then hung up.

 I ran to the hospital, asked to visit my father, then ran up to his room. I saw him on his bed, his heat monitor was unsteady. There was a blonde man sitting on one side of his bed. When he noticed me, he looked up, but waited for my dads orders.

My dad motioned for me to come, and I did. Fear still controlled me in the presence of my father. He takes a pen and pad, then writes down.

"I'm going to die soon, and I want you to know that I only hired a rapist so you could experience the pain of being used and rejected." He wrote.

"So, I was hired for nothing?" Sting asked.

"Why are you a rapist in the first place? You could live a life with the woman of your choice, but instead, you choose to get multiple women pregnant. Why?" I asked. He froze as he thought.

"And dad. I don't care if you die. I came here to say something and I'm going to say it." I said, looking at him coldly.

"If he did end up getting me pregnant, then I would've killed myself so that my child wouldn't have to experience anything I have. But, I'm sure that would've made you happy. Bye dad." My final words as I walked out of the room. Last thing I heard, was a heart monitor speed up, then drop... Dead.