Returning

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I didn't let her move.

I didn't let her speak.

I didn't let her fight back.

I didn't let her get up.

I didn't let her leave me again, as I held her tightly.

The moment I noticed that it was her, I pulled her down next to me, holding her tight. All I was thinking then was that she was safe. She didn't try to kill herself again. I couldn't smell any blood, or feel any fresh cuts on her arms. She hasn't tried anything.

After a good solid 30 minutes of us just laying there, I finally manage to speak.

"Where were you?" I asked in a hushed, raspy voice.

"Out of town." She simply said.

"Why the heck were you out of town?!" I asked, still raspy.

"Dad died. I wanted to tell my mom, and her grave is out of town. I wanted to let her know that he won't be joining her in heaven."

"And why were you ignoring me? Had you just told me, I wouldn't have been in a fuss. Ask my parents when they get home. I don't want to explain it."

"I just didn't want to tell you. Like I said, I'm scared of you. I'm not used to someone caring for me, so I get scared."

"How am I scary? If you tell me, then maybe we can talk about it."

"Well, you're taller then me. Someone who's taller than me is intimating."

"I can't solve that problem. What else?" I asked, silently laughing at her comment.

"I don't know how you'll react to certain things. Like when you first saw my house, your face was calm, but I knew that you were boiling up. I was waiting for you to just yell at me, and tell me that I should've done something, but then you didn't. So I didn't know if you were mad."

"I won't ever yell at you because I'm mad. If I do yell, it because I worry about you."

"The last thing that scares me is..."

"What?"

"I'm sc-scared of y-your love..... For me." She stuttered. I sat quiet for a minute, then spoke.

"How are you scared of that?" I asked.

"I haven't had someone love me since my mother. I don't know what it feels like. And I especially don't know what it feels like to love someone. I only know fear." She explained.

"Well, I can tell you that it takes over your whole mind and body if you think that something bad happened to them." I said, laughing at myself.

"I can also say, that you want to be with them as much as possible. Your heart beats fast. Your face turns red when you talk to them. You can't think straight."

"But my heart beats fast when I get abused by my dad. I can't think straight when he beats me senseless. My face turns red from being tired. But I never want to be with him."

"No, when you love someone, you don't hurt them. At least, you try not to. Your father gave you all the wrong impressions."

"I guess." She said. I felt her head grow heavier on my arm, and I heard her breathe calmly. She fell asleep. I guess knowing that she was fine turned my sleep button on, because right when she fell asleep, I dozed off next to her.

Oh my Mavis, please don't let my parents come home right now.

Nalu - The Bad Boy (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara