I WANT NATSU!!!!!

Warning: Detailed Depression

Also, short chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't hear anything, and the sunlight didn't help my hazy vision. I tried turning my head to look around, but I felt frozen. I tried moving my hands, but they were stuck to something.

"...She's... Dead... Of course... Mr. Dragneel... Fine." I heard from an unfamiliar voice. Based on what I heard, I'm dead. I'm going to be moving into a coffin and properly buried, just like I've always wanted.

.

.

.

But I wasn't calm. Knowing is made me shake in my sleep. It made me scared. For once in my life, I didn't want to die. I wanted to stay alive! I wanted to live my life! I wanted to... Be... With someone...

Flashback to when she was in her secret room

"Great Lucy! Just great! Why do you keep hurting the person who loves you?! Why can't you do anything right?! Why?!" 

Lucy was covered in blood. Her blades were everywhere and she had broken glass everywhere on the floor.

"He loves you so much, yet you have to go and hurt him! You put you life trust on him, and you hurt him, so now he probably hates me! He'll never talk to me again and I'll be lonely again! Just like I always have been! Stupid idiot! Lucky Lucy Heartfilia! Lucky Lucy Heartfilia! Hurting all the people who have feelings for ya!"

She rolled in the glass, piercing into her body. The blades slicing through her skin, veins, and flesh until she felt her bone. Them she'd move to a new spot.

"I'm an idiot!"

Flashback over

"Igneel Dragneel, she's conscious. I heard someone say. I looked around and saw a red blob.

"How ya king Lucy?" He asked.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in a hospital. Yourself a little too much."

"OK, so I'm not dead, but I remember that night perfectly. I did it because of Natsu."

"What'd he do now?"

"It's not his fault. It's mine. I hurt him, so I just punished myself. It seemed fair, seek as I never acknowledge him on anything he does for me." I said, breaking down into tears.

"Well, I'll make sure Natsu sees you when he's healed."

"Wait, what happened to him?"

"He broke his leg while trying to get into your house."

"No... No... I hurt him again... Bring him to me." 

"I ant do that until he's healed.

"No! I want to see him now!"

"Lucy! Calm-"

"I WANT MY NATSU!!!!!!!"