Insanity

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I ran out of the house and towards the hospital. I knew that she was going there, I just didn't know how close she was. For all I know, she could be with that Sting somewhere.

As soon as I got to the hospital, I calmly asked if a Lucy Heartfilia was here. They said that she had left a few minutes ago, so I booked it out of the hospital and started looking around. 

My throat grew drier the more I panted and called her name. I tried calling her, but she didn't answer. I called my parents and they said that she wasn't home.

The more I ran around, the less I thought that she was OK. I started to grow paranoid. My palms were sweating, and I was getting lightheaded from all of the gasps of air I kept taking in.

After an hour of searching, I slowed down and started walking around. I still called out her name, but I was quieter. I'd have to be close to her for her to hear me. I kept calling her and home, but she wouldn't answer, and my mom or dad would say that she wasn't home. I began to mentally break down.

She could be with that rapist, but I don't know where they would be. But I had a feeling that she wasn't with him, so I listened to my instinct and stayed partially optimistic.

Another hour passed, and she still wasn't home, and I still couldn't find her. I've checked the school, the park, back at the hospital, her old house that's covered in blood. Everywhere!

My parents told me to come home, and that of she wanted to come back, she would. I hated it, but I went back home.

Once I was there I didn't acknowledge anything around me. I went straight to my room and fell onto my bed. I was now physically and mentally breaking down. This has never happened to me before, so I knew in my heart that I loved Lucy. Lucy was the girl I've been searching for, but now, I can't find her again.

My mom tried coming in to calm me down, but she only made things worse. I started having the mind of an upset two year old! I was kicking and yelling and throwing stuff around my room.

My sister tried coming in, but she didn't know what to do, so she ran out crying.

My dad tried calling me down, but not even he could calm me!

No one came into my room after that. 

My whole family was asleep but me. At 4 in the morning, I still haven't fallen asleep. I was still paranoid and I was still rocking back and forth on my bed. I kept my phone where I could see it, to see if she would call or text me, but nothing popped up.

At 6 in the morning, my parents woke up to go to work and take my sister to school. I decided to stay home. Skipping school wasn't a problem, even if my mom will yell at me later.

Once everyone left, I shakily stood up and walked slowly downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a small snack to eat and went straight back to my room. I nibbled on it for 30 minutes, then just shoved the rest in my mouth.

I was utterly tired, but I couldn't get myself to sleep, no matter how long I kept my eyes shut. I couldn't keep myself sane as I sat on my bed.

After about 3 more hours of me being insane, I hear the front door open. I expect it being my mom coming home early to watch me, so I didn't get up. I heard them slowly walk up the stairs, then stop at my door. They knocked and opened it up.

I didn't turn around to look at them, so I stayed still. They walked in my room and sat next to me on my bed. They leaned over and touched my face, but all I saw, was tiny strands of golden hair.

My Lucy was home.