Death Is A Beautiful Thing

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

Once Natsu and his family fell asleep, I grabbed the gun out of my bag and walked out of the house. I left my phone on his desk where he could see it. I deleted everything from there so he couldn't track me.

I got out of town and up a hill. I looked back and I could get a perfect view of Natsu's house, and they still seemed to be fast asleep.

I kept walking on and didn't stop. Once I reached my destination, I sat down and took in my last breathes. 

I took out my gun.

Placed it to my head.

And the trigger was pulled.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

I woke up and saw that Lucy wasn't there. I looked around and found her phone and bag on my desk. I looked through her phone, but found everything deleted. I looked through her bag and found her quote, her pictures. But I also found a bullet.

I ran out of my room and out of the house. I didn't even bother waking up my parents. I looked around but I have no clue as to where she would go! I start running around, looking for her. 

She obviously has a gun. If she's going to shoot herself, then she'd want to go somewhere far so that I couldn't hear the shot. So she'd leave the town! I though.

I started running out of town and looked around. I had no clue where she'd go after this. I start calling her name and looking around. I started having tears form in my eyes. I try to wipe them away as I run and look.

That's when I heard the gunshot.

I heard exactly where it can from and started running in that direction. I finally found her laying on the ground. I run up to her and fall next to her.

"Lucy! Please be alive!" I said, crying onto her still body. I turn her over and...