A Heartfilia Night

I'm back!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔑Lucy's P.O.V🔑

When I saw that book, I was terrified. I flipped through the whole thing and hated everything about it. 

After Natsu went back up to look at it, I cried myself to sleep. Dream after dream had my sister in it. My sister, staring at me with those eyes. Those eyes that were red to the iris, bleeding onto her face. I don't even know why she drew stuff like that. Heck, I don't even know her name! All I know was that that she went by a fake name!

I was still having nightmares when I feel someone pick me up, which is most likely Natsu. After a minute, I feel myself being placed onto a dusty, glass filled bed. Also known as my bed. I guess he doesn't know that.

"You sure you're asleep? It doesn't seem like you are." I heard him say. I moved my hand until I felt his and just held it.

"I guess that answers my question. So while you 'sleep', I'm gonna talk." He said calmly.

"I saw that book,and yes it was creepy, but did you see the note at the end of it?"

"You mean that fake apology note? Yeah, I saw it. My stupid sister couldn't even tell me her name." I mumbled.

"So you don't know her name. Why don't you know it?"

"I never cared. She was just another person who was never there for me."

"Well, you hold grudges pretty well."

"Ha ha, now I'm tired. Leave me alone." I said, taking my hand back.

"Fine, but I'll be next to you." He said. I jumped up and nearly pushed him to the ground. 

"You will be sleeping somewhere cleaner!" I said, getting up and walking to the hallway closet.

"What's wrong with your bed?"

"Covered in blood, rusted, broken glass pieces, exedra exedra." I pulled out some blankets that still have the tags on them and laid them on the ground best to my bed.

"There. Now I can sleep in peace." I said, jumping back onto my bed.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

"I'd rather sleep on your bed then on some clean blankets." I said, sitting next to her on her bed. And she was right. The first thing I felt was tiny pieces of glass stabbing me.

"How do you sleep on this?" I questioned, but when I looked, she was already asleep.

"Jeez, you don't give yourself enough rest. Your like a mother, stressing yourself out over nothing." I mumbled to myself.

Before I got up, I felt her hand grab me, so I turned around to see her half asleep.

"Check video box in my dad's room. That'll give you my full experience." She said, then fell back asleep. I had no idea what she meant, but knowing her so well, I decided to check it anyways.

I got to her father's room and searched for a video box. Once I found it, I started playing them on a video player across the room. I started with the one that said: Night 1.

Video-

Jude - "LUCKY LUCY HEARTFILIA! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" 

Lucy ran down the stairs with a slight smile on her face, until she saw her father's menacing face.

Lucy - "Why do you look so angry father?"

Jude - "Well, since it's your 8th birthday, I decided to give you a new gift from now on." 

He says this as he swings around a glass bottle of alcohol.

Lucy - "And what would that be?!" 

Jude raises his hand.

Video cuts off.

Right after that, I placed another on in. Night 5, Year 3

Video - 

A bunch of growls were heard from Jude's mouth, but no speech. No words. 

Lucy can running down the stairs, cut up and bruised. 

Lucy - "Y-Yes father?" 

Jude pointed at the fridge, then his empty bottle. Lucy ran over to the fridge and pulled out two more beer bottles. She brought them back to Jude, but he broke the bottle against her head, yelling at the fridge for more. She went as fast as she could to the fridge, and this repeated for five minutes.

Video ends

I'm guessing this is after her father cutting off his tounge. There was one more I wants to look at, so I placed in the next one. Night 12, Year 8 - Hire Rapist.

Video - 

Jude pulled Lucy inside through the front door and through her onto the stairs. He pulled out duct tape and pointed at the wall. The fearful Lucy walks over to the wall and raises her arms. 

He finishes taping her to the wall and begins grabbing bottles, a whip with a glass end, and other things.

As she gets beaten, she seems to become unconscious.

Beating after beating. Bottle after bottle. Whip. After. Whip. Lucy never screamed, never yelled, never pleaded for a stop.

There was a small time lapse to when Jude finished and walked away. Lucy ripped herself off the wall and walkes closer to the camera recording this.

Lucy - "I'm surprised he hasn't seen you yet. If someone else is watching this, then I suspect that I'm living in a better life, or father found this. If your not father, then don't let me die. If I let you see this, then I must have found someone to trust, so don't let me die."

Video cuts off.

I turned it off and walked back to Lucy's room.

Once I walked in, she was curled up in a ball, shivering in her sleep. I picked up the blankets from the floor and laid them on her. She relaxed in her sleep.

I sat next to her, feeling the glass push into me, but I didn't care. I wanted to feel the same pain my Lucy felt.

And yes...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She is MY Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M BACK!!!!! This honestly took way longer than I planned on it to, so if there are any typos,or things that don't make sense.... THEN SORRY! BUT I HAD TO KEEP NALU ALIVE!!!!

So, enjoy the wait for the next one!

(Gosh darn it I love using the word 'So'!)