My Work

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🕛Timeskip, at school the next day🕛

I saw Lucy walk in through the gates with skinny jeans on and her baggy black hoodie, but this time she had her hood up. Well, it won't be up for long. Hopefully what I'm planning to do to her will get her to talk.

"I'm here. You happy?" She asked, clearly irritated.

"Much so, now follow me." I said, grabbing her hand so she didn't have a choice. I took her to an abandoned classroom, that I know for sure, no one uses.

"Why are we here?" She asked. I said nothing as I yanked her hood off. She tried to get it back up, but gave up when she knew that I saw. She had a big bandage on her neck.

"Where'd that come from?" I asked.

"Like I said. You wouldn't like what you saw, now what did we come in here for?"

"I'm gonna try to get you to talk."

"Ha! And how do you plan on doing that?"

"I'm the school's hottest and baddest boy. I'm sure seducing another girl will be easy." I smirked. She stared at me wide eyed, but she didn't run.

"Try me. I'm not like any girl you've met."

"Gladly. Now go stand against a wall." I said. I wasn't expecting her to listen, but she did. This caught me off guard, but I wasn't planning on stopping.

"Are you willing to take your hoodie off?" I asked.

"You won't like what you see."

"I don't care. I already know you cut, and those scars will take a while to heal."

She huffed and slowly took her hoodie off. Now I saw more of her. She was very curvy. And I mean curvy! She had a tight crop top on, which I wasn't expecting from her, but liked it because it showed skin. 

The more I looked at her, the more I realized the fresh cuts and bruises she had.

"And these are from?"

"One of our windows broke and I landed on the glass. It was a pain to pick out." She said. Believable, but there's more to the story then what's she's saying.

I grab her waist and pull her closer. She didn't show any kind of expression, so I raised her face to look at mine.

"You've ever been kissed?" I ask casually.

"No. And I could care less if you stole it or not. I'm not waiting for someone to sweep me off my weak feet." She said.

"Perfect!" I said as I slammed lips onto hers. She struggled to a good second before she gave up. I pulled away and looked at her flustered face.

"Are you going to listen?" I asked. She stood there, blushing like crazy.

"I don't want to, but my mind is used to obeying. I've taught myself that if I disobey, I get hurt." 

Ha! She told me something! Looks like this is actually going to work!

"Who hurts you?" I say as I glaze my hands along her neck, trying to peel of her bandage without her noticing. She flinches, but doesn't say anything. Once I have her in a small trance, I yank her bandage off. She hissed and quickly tried to cover it with her hands, but I was holding them down. I look at what she was hiding, but didn't like what I saw.

"2 things. One, who did this do you? And two, what's LLH?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know?!" She nearly yelled.

"Didn't you say that you're used to obeying?" I said, turning her around so her back was against my chest.

"To my dad, yes! To you, no!"

Ha! Another thing!

"So, does your dad hurt you?" I asked. She flinches and I see her face turn into a horrified look. Like she told me something I wasn't supposed to know.

"Why do you want to know evey crappy thing about my stupid, idiotic, meaningless life?!" She yelled.

"Hey! Shut up with the self doubt! You're not meaningless! You're not a stupid idiot OK! You're smart, talented, beautiful, meaningful!"

"Or really?! To who? Who exactly cares if I live or die?!"

No! No! No! Was she actually considering killing herself?! I thought.

"Your friends care!"

"I don't have friends! You're the only person who's talked to me!"

"Then I care!"

"You just care about loosing your new toy."

"No! I actually care about what happens to you! And doesn't your dad care?!"

"You don't know anything! No he doesn't care! He never has!"

"Don't talk like that!I'm sure he-"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! No he doesn't! I'm not the Lucky Lucy Heartfilia I once was! He hates me! Calling me that hurts! When he yells, it sounds like monsters coming to get you! When he points to where I have to go, he always smirks! When he gets his drink, he's never sane! Lucky Lucy Heartfilia! Lucky Lucy Heartfilia! That's what he calls me and I hate it because I'm not Lucky! I hate the name Lucy! And I hate being a Heartfilia!" She said out of blind rage.

When she finished, she turned around and hugged me. I didn't know what to do. I just got my answer to everything, and I froze. The only thing I could think of doing was comforting her.

"There! Are you happy?! You now know my crappy life! Now go on and leave like everyone else does!" She said.

"No."

That's all I could manage to say. Every time she said leave. My answer is...

Never.