The Color Red

I don't know why there are question marks on the title, (if there's not then it's fixed), but this is Natsu's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She forgot me again. She says that everyone wants her dead, but she forgets that I don't want her dead. My parents don't want her dead. Wendy doesn't want her dead. A lot of people that don't even know her, will probably not want her dead!

I continued the rest of school normally. Lucy was in none of my other classes, so I wasn't expecting to see her.  

I talked to my friends about not being so straight forward towards Lucy because of how scared she gets. I explained what Lucy went through and how she said that they remind her of her abusive father. Of course, there was probably a good 30 minutes of all the girls crying and yelling at themselves. They asked to come over to apologize to her, but I told them to wait until tomorrow, after I warn Lucy about it.

Once the bell rang to let out school, I went to Lucy's locker to get her, but she wasn't there. I figured that her class wasn't out yet, so I just waited.

And waited.

Waited.

Waited.

Waited.

I waited for 20 minutes after the bell. That's when I started to worry. I tried calling her, but it went straight to voicemail. I called my mom and dad, but they said that Lucy never went there. I was reliving this insanity all over again. 

I rushed out of the school an went straight to her house. I tried opening the doors but the were boarded shut. Why the heck would she board them up?! 

I tried looking through the windows, but the curtains were down and I could see more boards on them. I started climbing up the walls to the roof and tried her roof door. It opened up,so I ran down the stairs that led to the hallway door, but that was locked. I tried pushing it open. I kicked it, punched it, pushed it, but it wouldn't open. That's when I started to get desperate. I quickly ran back up the stairs to the roof and jumped down. I'm pretty sure I broke my leg, but I didn't care. I ran as fast as I could back to my home.

Once I got there I pushed the door open and ran to my room. My mom questioned me, but I ignored her. When I got to my room though, my dad was there, waiting.

"Oh, son! I was just uh..." He said.

"I don't care what you're doing in my room! I just want an ax! Can I borrow yours?" I screamed out of pain. I was slowly realizing the pain in my broken leg.

YES! I wasn't exaggerating when I said I thought I broke my leg when jumping off the roof!!

"Why do you need my ax? And why are you yelling?"

"Please dad! Just let me use it!" I yelled, small tears coming down my face.

"... In the shed. I want it back in an hour." He simply said. I stumbled out of my room and outside to the shed I grabbed out my dad's ax and staggered back to Lucy's house.

Climbing onto the roof this time was harder and longer, and I didn't like how long it took, but I managed to get up. I ran back down the stairs to the locked door. I tried opening it one more time, but it was still boarded up. I picked the ax up over my shoulders and started hacking at the door. It took at least 10 minutes before I made a hole big enough for me to squeeze through.

Once I was inside, I started opening up every door. I started up stairs. I looked in the closet, the hallway bathroom, and her room, bit she wasn't there. Not even her bedroom bathroom.

I started walking down the stairs, but I nearly fell, so I grabbed onto the railing and slowly walked down. Once I was there, I looked in the kitchen, the dining room, her abuse room, her father's room, but she wasn't anywhere in there. I started calling her name over and over again, but I knew that she wouldn't answer me if she was here.

I searched her house for over an hour, the pain in my broken leg aching like crazy. I was starting to loose hope, so I called her one more time. A second after my phone started calling, I heard Lucy's phone go off. I heard it from upstairs so I went back upstairs. I followed the sound all the way to the bookcase that his her secret room. That's when I realized I was stupid. 

I pushed the bookcase open and walked down the hallway. When I saw her...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I remember how much I HATE the color red.