The Rapist Is In Town

Sorry in advance to any Sting lovers,but he's the bad guy in this. Also, I know I'm doing Natsu's P.O.V a lot, but that's because Lucy's P.O.V is next chapter, and that chapter is... Well you can probably guess by the title of this chapter. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

It was still late at night, and Lucy was still in my arms, awake like I am. So I decided to ask her about this rapist her father hired.

"Hey, Luce? Who's this rapist your father hired?" I asked calmly. I felt her grip tighten, and her breathing started coming out separately. I tried to comfort her as she spoke.

"It... It was 5 months ago, when my father saw me around a group boys. Actually, more like he saw me being cornered by some. He ended up shooting them, and getting me out, only to be taken home to get beaten again. But that night, I saw him on the computer looking up rapists that were available. He hired someone that night, and it was scheduled for tomorrow, which is actually today now. So he should be arriving at my house in a few hours." She explained.

"Why were you getting cornered though?!"

"Why else? I was a skinny woman, walking the streets alone, in something that was way to tight for me. That's why I started wearing the hoodie and long pants. Then with all of the clothes covering me, I had an excuse to start cutting, so I took it."

We then fell silent, and fell asleep in each others arms.

We woke up to my mom shouting at us from downstairs, to get up for breakfast. We got up and lazily walked downstairs and ate our food. Once we were finished, Lucy got a call from someone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"I-i can't make it. I'm sorry. Bye!" She said, then hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was the hospital. They said that my dad and Sting, were waiting for me at the hospital. Sting is my rapist, so obviously, I'm not going. Even if my dad's on his death bed." She said. She then ran back upstairs.

"Well, where were you two last night?" My dad asked, popping out of thin air.

"She was trying to kill herself... Again." I said, handing him the bullet.

"Wow. She managed to get a gun, but only one bullet? This just proves that fate wants her to live. So, with that in mind, you better keep it that way. Remember what I told you."

"I know dad!"

"Good! Now, get these dishes done! Do you want to look like a sack of potatoes?! Because women don't like that! Go on! Do your chores!" He said as he walked off.

When I finished, I realized that I did something stupid.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I left Lucy alone.