💔Chapter Twenty💔

Akira's pov
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Me Travis and shanti were all in the living room watching Empire. After the twins got in the pool they were tired so there both asleep upstairs.

"Cookie reminds me of you" I said looking at shanti. Travis hoped up and said "see what did I tell you"

Then my phone started ringing the caller id said mazzi so I answered.

"Hey" I said a little over excited.

"Hey I was um just checking on you" he said his voice was shaking.

"Yea were fine... are you okay?"

"Uh Yea I'm I'm fine" he said and I could tell he was lying but I played along.

"How'd it go?"

"What?" He asked.

"You said you were meeting someone downtown" I laughed.

"Oh Yea right right......" he trailed off I waited for him to answer.

"It was Brianna I meet with her she said she wanted to talk about something" he breathed out.

"Oh..." I said softly. I remember mazz telling me that they had broken up but....no no no I trust him I think?

"Uh...what did she want" I asked curiously.

"She...she just wanted to know when she could come get her things from the house" he said and I sighed in relief immediately happier.

"Well okay um.. what are you doing now??"

"Um I'm about to head to the studio for a minute why??"

"Uh..no reason just asking" I said.

"Well I'll see you later tell the twins I love them"

"Okay I will bye"

"Bye" he said hanging up. I don't know why but I felt like he was lying but I felt that me accusing him of something would be like me not trusting him which I'm trying really hard to do.

"You okay" Travis asked looking at me. I shook my head and gave small smile.

"Yea just overthinking stuff" I said. He nodded and looked back at the tv.

Mazzi's POV
I hung up the phone and sighed in relief. I decided to tell Kira about me meeting with briana but only because the paparazzi took pictures and I knew she would see them eventually.

I don't know what to do about this how do I know she is really pregnant how do I know it's mine how am I gonna tell Kira what will she say.

I got out of the car and walked into my house slamming the door behind me. The slam echoed through the empty house. I walked upstairs and fell onto the bed looking up at the ceiling.

My phone went off telling me I had a text.

It was from briana there was a picture of a positive pregnancy test. I threw my phone across the room and it hit the wall falling onto the carpet.

I sat up and put my head in my hands shaking my head. Kira was just starting to trust me things were going amazing. I Shook my head and laughed it was to good to be true some sick joke.

Briana's POV
I sent the text to mazz I wish I could see the look on his face right now I thought laughing.
If I can't have him than neither can the ugly bitch Kyrah or whatever her name is.

If he can't be happy with me he can't be happy at all. I laughed to myself he'll be right back on his and knees begging me for forgiveness I thought smirking mhmmm.

He is lucky I can't find that chicks number I would send her the picture to and ruin her life I'm gonna have to find where I put it and when I do this shit it over and he is mines.

Kira's POV
After the twins woke up Travis drove us home.

"Go upstairs and wash up" I said to the twins as they ran up stairs.

"Okay mommy" I heard Michael say.

"Mommy I didn't get to show daddy my drawing" Lexi said holding it out to me. I took it from her and smiled.

"It's okay you can show him... another time" I said cause I didn't really know when we would see him again.

"Okay" Lexi said in a sad tone. I hugged her tightly making her smile a little.

"Alright beautiful go wash up okay" I said. She nodded still frowning and ran upstairs. I shook my head I didn't like seeing my baby sad.

I made dinner while they took there baths. It was just spaghetti it's the twins favorite food.

I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Michael walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby" I said looking at him and smiling.

"Hey momma" he smiled back.

"Lexi is sad she said she misses daddy but I told her it was okay but she didn't hear" Michael said I cracked a smile he meant listen not hear.

"It's okay go grab my hello so we can call daddy" he got up and ran into the living room and Lexi came and sat down at the counter.

"You okay mama?" I asked her while putting food on the plates. She didn't answer Michael came into the kitchen holding my phone.

"Thank you" I said taking it from him. He went and sat down at the counter with Lexi.

I clicked his name and the phone started ringing.

"Hello??" Mazz said answering the phone.

"Hey mazz... are you okay??" I asked.

"Who is this again??" He said. He sounded out of it drunk maybe. I heard crashing in the back ground and I heard him yell making me worried.

"Mazz are you okay where are you" I said my heart beat quickened.

"I'm um umm at some party?" He said I could hear music and people talking loudly.

"Do you know where you are" I said. I was starting to panic.

"Whoisthisagain?" I heard him say his words stringing together.

"You already asked that where are you marius this is serious"

Then the line went dead. I groaned in frustration. I quickly put the twins to bed and called Tiana to watch them for for minute.