🌜😚Chapter Eighteen🌜😚

We had been at the party for about an hour and we were both having fun dancing and stuff. Me and mazz talked and danced the whole time until it started getting hot inside.

"You wanna go out back??" I asked putting down my drink.

"Yea" he nodded. We went out to the backyard and about ten people were out here. I stood in the grass cause there was nowhere to sit.

"Woah" I said looking up at the sky. The sky was clear so you could visibly see every star.

"I know right amazing" mazz said from beside me. I nodded in agreement.

"This night actually went better than I thought" I said thinking out loud. I didn't expect him to answer but he did.

"Yea it did" he said I looked at him. He was still staring up at the stars and then looked down at me and smiled.

I leaned closer to him and he stepped back.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"For?"

"Its just that I'm trying to respect your space and... right here... right now..  like this I just cant" he said motionning between us with his hands.

I laughed a little and he looked at me confused.

"Do me and favor and stop respecting my space" I said crashing my lips into his. He kissed back I moved his hand onto to my waist and he pulled me closer to him.

I slipped my tounge into his mouth and he did the same.

I pulled back and looked at him.

"Your drunk right?" He asked the surprised look still on his face. I laughed.

"Alright let's go dance" I said pulling him back into the house.

After awhile we both decided to leave because the party was dying down. We both got in the car and mazz looked as if he had something on his mind.

"You okay??" I asked as he started driving. He didn't answer.

"Mazz?...hello?" He jumped a little and looked at me.

"Uh yeah what did you say" I laughed leaning back in the seat.

We sat in silence the whole ride until we pulled up to my house. I started to get out of the car but mazz grabbed my hand and I turned to look at him.

"I had a really good time tonight" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Yea me to" I nodded in agreement.

"You can stay if you want..." I blurted out this is why I don't drink.

"Or not...it's Your choice" I said.

"Do you want me to stay" he asked.

"I don't care" then I shook my head mentally slapping my self.

"I mean yes I want you to stay" I smiled at him. He smiled and got out of the car. I closed the door and he locked it.

We went inside and I went to turn on the heat cause it was freezing.

"Are you cold?-" I asked turning around but mazz crashed his lips into mine. I was caught off guard but I didn't try to push him away.

He moved his hand onto my waist pulling me closer to him. And I wrapped my arms around him.

(You can pretty much guess what happend after that)

Next morning
****************************

I woke up and heard soft snoring coming from beside me. I looked and saw mazz sleeping with his arm around my waist. I smiled at slowly got up to take a shower.

I took a shower and did my hygein routine. And brushed my hair and put on some clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and saw that mazz had his clothes on and was sitting on the bed looking confused.

"Good morning" I said tossing the dirty clothes in a basket.

"I had the weirdest dream??" He said looking up at the ceiling. I laughed lowly to myself. I walked over and sat down next to him causing him to look at me.

"What was the dream about?" I said smiling.

"Well...Me and you went to this party...and You..." He trailed off playing with his hair.

"And I kissed you and told you to stop respecting my space and then we were here" I said motioning to the bed. He looked at me confused and nodded.

"It wasn't a dream you idiot" I laughed.

"So that actually happend me and you-"

"Yes that was real life" I laughed standing up and streching.

He sat on the bed still looking confused.

I went downstairs to find something to eat cause I was starving.

I walked into the kitchen and made some waffles. I walked back upstairs and mazz was in the bathroom. I crashed on the bed and put my back against some pillows.

Then my phone started ringing. I picked it up to see shanti's name on the screen.

"Hello" I said sitting my plate on the bed.

"Morning bitch" shanti yelled into the phone.

"Stop yelling" I said moving the phone away from my ear.

"Okay but what happend last night?" I heard tiana say in the background.

"Bitch click the FaceTime thingy" shanti said. I laughed and did as told Tiana and shantis face poped up on the screen.

"You look happy" shanti said smirking at me. I shook my head at her and laughed.

Mazz came out of the bathroom and his eyes landed on the plate of waffles I had.

"No-" befor I could finish my sentence he hopped on the bed and grabbed them.

"Mazzi" I whined. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Is that scar" Tiana and shanti both said in unsion. He moved next to me so that he could see and I put the camera on both of us.

"Sup" he said eating MY waffles.

"Hey" they both said looking at us and smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll talk y'all later" I said Hanging up before they could protest. He laughed at me.

"Shut up up give me my waffles" I said trying to grab the plate.

"Share?" He asked.

"No there mine" I whined still trying to grab the plate. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately catching me off guard. 

"Now can we share?" He said pulling away from me and smirking.

"Fine" I sighed realising he had just manipulated me.