💖💔Chapter Seven💖💔

Kira's pov
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

I finally made it back to L.A today this weekend was...surprising luckily after ques's shoot I didn't see scar or Briana for the rest of the weekend. Me and ques went shopping and I bought some stuff for the twins but right now we are pulling up at shanti's house.

We both got out of the car and I knocked.

"Who is it" I heard Michael yell. I laughed a little.

"Its uncle ques" ques said.

"They said it's uncle ques" I heard lexi say in a dissapointed tone.

"Coming" I heard travis yell. Then he unlocked the door. I hid behinde ques.

"I thought you said mommy was coming" Michael said.

I came from behinde ques and I saw both their eyes light up causing me to smile.

"Babbies" I said bending down to hug them.

"Mommy" they both yelled holding me tightly. They both had on their night clothes.

"Awww y'all miss me??" I laughed.

"Yes and uncle Travis and me we watch basket ball on tv" Michael said skipping words. He does that when he is excited.

"That sounds like fun" I said kissing his cheek.

"I got presents I said handing them both a bag.

"They spoiled already" shanti said coming down stairs. I laughed going over to hug her.

"Thankyou so much again" I said hugging her.

"Like I said no problem" she laughed.

"And Travis thankyou too ya know for everything" I said refering to the question Michael asked.

"No problem sis" he said hugging me aswell.

"Where's Tiana" I said looking around.

"Hey sorry I'm late" Tiana said walking into the house.

"Aww look at my twins" she said looking at the twins who were now playing on the carpet.

"How was paris??" I asked.

"You bring me anything" shanti added. We all laughed.

"It was lit and of course I got y'all something"

"All that time in Paris and I bet you can't speak french" Travis said laughing.

"I know right" ques agreed.

"I missed yo big headed ass tho" ques said kissing her.

"Aww y'all ugly" shanti joked.

"I gotta blast the twins have school in the morning but I'll catch y'all okay" I said hugging them.

"Lexi! Michael!  come say bye" they both ran in with their stuff and hugged everyone.

I finnaly got them in the car and got their seatbelts on.

"I love you mommy" Michael said.

"I love you to baby" I said hoping in the drivers seat. I ajusted my rear view mirror so that i could see them and started driving.

I stopped at a red light and looked back at them. Both of them were asleep lexi had her head on Michaels shoulder and he was leaned against the door.

I couldn't help but smile at them.

Once I finally made it to the house I carried them in and put them in their beds making sure they were all covered up and I took a shower.

I laid down looking at the tv but not watching it.

Mazzi's pov
¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>¤>

"Can you help with these bags" I asked Briana who was walking ahead of me. She turned and gave me a 'really' look.

I sighed adjusting the bags on my arm. Most of the bags were hers anyway she packed like a month of clothes for a weekend I only had one back pack.

"Can you open the door already damn" I said.

"Dont be rushing me" she snapped back. I shook my head aggravated as she opened the door.

"Thankyou" I said with an attitude dropping everything on the floor.

"Your welcome" she said skipping away to the kitchen.

I collasped on the couch and then briana came and sat next to me.

"You been acting shady" she said. I ran my hands through my hair she says this every other week it's so annoying.

"And I saw your ex amiyah or whatever her name is" she said rolling her eyes.

"Akira" I corrected her.

"Whatever her fucking name is" she snapped.

"I don have time for this today Briana we do this every other week I'm tired of it" I yelled standing up.

"Well it ain't my fault you always acting some type of way" she yelled back.

"You know what get the hell out" I said.

"What do you mean get the hell out" she said looking at me like I was crazy.

"What I just said get.the.hell.out."

She got up hastily walking towards the door she picked up a couple of bags and walked out slamming the door.

I walked upstairs to my room and collapsed on the bed. I pulled out my phone and started going through my camera roll.

Then I came to a picture of me and kira it was that day we all went to the beach. She was looking at the camera smiling and I was giving her a kiss on the cheek. I laughed to myself remembering how mad she was when I pushed her off the edge of the cliff.

I stared at the picture wondering if she was thinking about me to. Probably not after what I did she probably hates me but i still haven't properly told her sorry. Maybe I can get ques to tell me where she lives or find out somehow I just need to see her one more time atleast one time to say sorry.

Akira's pov
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Hello?" I said into the phone. I had just fallen asleep when my phone rung waking me up.

"This Akira?" the person on the other line asked. It was a female voice but none that I recognized.

"Uh.. yes?"

"Listen hear imma need you to stay away from Marius-"

"Briana? Look I don't know what you want and I don't care  me and scar are not even talking" I said now wide awake with an atitude.

"All I want is for you to stay away from him don't talk to him text him or contact him"

I know she did not call my phone with this  I havent even talked to scar in five years since this weekend.

She was going on some rant and I hung up in her face I don't have time for all that extra stuff especially not with her.

I put my head in my hands.

"Mommy??"i heard lexi say i looked up at her as she walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" She said sitting down next to me.

"Yea baby I'm fine" I smiled at her.

"Mommy!" Michael yelled jumping into my bed.

"Woah" I said as him and Lexi starts jumping on my bed.

"Alright alright calm down" I said they sat down.

"Can we sleep in here with you" michale asked smiling.

"Sleep ova sleep ova" Lexi started singing.

"Alright sleep over" I yelled and they joined in.

I put on Disney junior for them to watch and befor I knew it we were all asleep.