💙Chapter Twelve 💖

I'm updating all of my books today and maybe publishing a new one😊

Akira's pov
###############################

I woke up to the twins jumping on my bed happily yelling.

"Mommy wake up!!!" I sat up and smiled at them.

"It is to early for y'all to be yelling" I sighed shaking my head.

"Sorry mommy" Lexi said hoping onto the floor.

"Now what's so important?"

"Daddy's coming to take us to the park member?" Michael said tilting his head to the side.

"Oh yea... okay go make your beds up while I get ready and I'll make y'all some cereal"

"Okay!" They said running out of my room.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and stuff. When I went downstairs the twins were already at the counter.

"Okay so... frosted flakes for Michael annndd cinnamon toast crunch for lexi" I said sitting the boxes down infront of them.

I got the milk out of the fridge.

"Oh mommy mommy can I do it this time" Michael said nearly jumping out of his seat.

"No I wanna do it" Lexi protested. The started going back and forth with each other.

"Hey! Calm down both of y'all can now stop arguing" I said sitting the milk down.

Lexi picked up her box of cereal and poured it into her bowl and Michael did the same.

"See now that wasn't even hard"

I poured their milk in and they began to eat. I walked out of the kitchen just as the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Uh.. scar hey? Your early" I said letting him in.

"Yea I know I was on this side of town so I decided why not.

"Well the twins are eating right now" I shrugged leading him to the kitchen.

As soon as we walked into the kitchen the twins hoped up and ran over to him.

"Aww" I said to myself.

"Yay!" Lexi and Michael screamed.

Scar bent down and hugged and kissed both of them.

"See I went to sleep" michale said jumping around.

"Good job well then we can go to the park" he said messing up michael's hair.

"Go finish eating so yall can get dressed" I said they went back to their seats hurriedly.

"You can sit in here if you want" I shrugged looking at scar. He nodded and sat down across from the twins.

I went upstairs to get dressed. I was lotioning my body when somebody opened the door.

"Hey kira where is- my bad" scar said closing his eyes. I laughed.

"Its okay" I laughed he opened his eyes. I had on shorts and a sports bra I mean it's not like it's anything he hasn't seen in the first place.

"I just came to ask if I could get the twins dressed" he said not looking directly at me.

"That's fine" I said grabbing my shirt and putting it on.

"Uh.. okay" he said closing the door behinde him as he left.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I sat on the couch waiting for them to get dressed. Then I heard crying from upstairs it sounded like lexi.

I walked upstairs and as I got closer the crying ceased. I peaked into Lexi's room and scar was sitting on the floor talking to her.

"Hey it's okay look I can fix her for you" he said taking the teddy bear from her.

"You..you..you can" Lexi said between sniffles.

"Yea and I bet when a get back from the park she'll be brand new" he said smiling at her. I smiled then scar noticed Lexi was now looking behinde him and turned to look at me.

"Dont mind me" I smiled walking over to lexi.

"You okay now??"

"Yea daddy made it all better" she said running out of the room.

"Her teddy bear kinda had a run in with Michael and his dinosaur" scar laughed.I laughed aswell.

"That's like playing with fire" I laughed walking to the door.

"Kira wait" scar semi yelled causing me to turn to him.

"Yea?"

"When you get the chance" he said looking down at his shoes.

"I'd like to talk to you" he said. I stood their for a momment thinking it over.

"I understand if you don't" he said in a dissapointed tone.

"Honestly scar I don't know right now"

"That's fine ya know just keep it in mind"

"I will" I nodded walking downstairs the twins were already by the door waiting.

"Come on so slow" michale said and lexi nodded in agreement.

"Alright alright quit rushing me" I said jogging down the stairs.

"I'll put the twins in their seats"

"Nah I got it" scar said.

"You sure?" I said a smile creeping onto my face.

"Yea you just get in the car" he smiled helping them into the car.

I smiled and got in the front seat and put my seatbelt on. It's nice to have help with the twins for a change I thought smiling.

Scar buckeld them in and hopped in the front seat.

"How come your so smiley momma??" Michael asked.

"No reason" I lied looking back at him.

"Okay now ask me why I'm smiley" Lexi said from the back seat.

"How come your so smiley" scar asked looking back at them aswell.

"Cause WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK"  she semi yelled and her and Michael started jumping in their seats. Me an scar laughed turning back around as they talked.

"Thanks again" scar said starting the car  I flicked his ear.

"Stop saying thankyou" I laughed.

"So- okay" he smiled and backed out of the driveway.

"Oh mommy daddy I have an idea" Lexi said.

"What is it??" Scar asked glancing in the rearview mirror at her.

"We eat lots and lots of ice cream and then go to sleep" she laughed. We all laughed at how random that was.

"Sounds like a plan to me" I laughed.

Michael and lexi started talking about who knows what and I found my self looking a scar. I shook my head scolding myself for staring.

I'm not going to do this again nope.