🎈🎀Chapter Eight🎈🎀

Ques's pov
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Im sorry man but again kira would kill me" I said holding my hands out infront of me.

I'm low key scared of Akira when she is mad because it takes alot to make her mad and she will probably hurt you.

"Give me something anything man" he said leaning back in the chair.

"I wish i could but i gotta respect kira"

"I have to tell her sorry atleast give me her number or address or something" he said.

I shook my head confused I can't give him her address because of lexi and Michael. And if he texts her she'll know who it's from.

"I can't do that but I'm going by her house after I leave here I mean I could tell her something for you" I shrugged.

"Just...just tell her that I'm sorry" he sighed.

"I will" I nodded.

"So you gone hop in the booth?" I asked looking at the sound board.

He nodded and walked in putting the headphones on. I had read over his lastest song and I already knew who it was about.

I felt bad for him though I mean his girlfriend is a total bitch and he doesn't seem happy I mean I wouldn't be happy either if I was him. Him and kira were perfect i don't know how he fucked that up 😞 not my problem though.

Mazzi's pov
^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<

"Alright" I said to ques as I walked to my car.

I know it seems wrong but i really want to see Akira..no i need to see her. I need to know that she forgives me I just need to know she dosent hate me.

Ques made the mistake of telking me he was going to her house.So I'm going to follow ques.

It was night time now so it was pretty dark outside I don't think he'll notice.

I started my car just as he exited the parking lot. I followed behinde him as he got on the express way. She dosent live on this side of town??

Then I saw him pull into a drive way and get out. I turned off the car as he knocked on the door.

Kira opened the door letting him in and that was the last I saw. It weird that Im having to do this but it's for a good cause. love

Kira's pov
-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-

"Wassup ques we was just talking about you" I said letting him in.

"Oh really?" He said walking into the living room.

"Ques!!" I heard the twins yell. Travis and ques wanted the twins to call them by their real names cause they said the uncle part made them feel old.

"Hey baby" Tiana said getting up to hug ques.

I sat back down on floor with shanti and the twins. We were building something Michael said it was a dinosaur and lexi said it was a princess I don't know😞😂.

"Look look see ques im building a DINOSAUR" Michael yelled and we all laughed.

"No it's a princess" Lexi pouted.

"Dinosaur"

"Princess"

"Dinosaur" Michael said crossing his arms.

"I have an idea" shanti said. We all looked at her. The twins looks confused and me ques and Tiana were amused.

"Its gone be a princess dinosaur how bout dat" she said. We all bust out laughing. The twins nodded in agreement.

"You crazy" Tiana said laughing.

"See I know what I'm doin" shanti laughed.

"Ayee where travis??" Ques asked.

"In the game room" I said pointing down the hall.

"Ight" ques said walking down the hall.

"Basketball" Michael said following behinde ques.

"Slow down" I said laughing.

"Can't belive she would call you like that" Tiana said. Befor ques came in i  was telling them about briana.

"I know right late at night" I said stacking the colorful blocks infront of me.

"Mommy mommy it's about to fall" Lexi said laughing.

"Oh no" I said to amuse her. The blocks tumbled down to the floor. Lexi laughed loudly.

"Aww man" shanti said fake pouting. Lexi hugged her.

"Its okay auntie shanti we can fix it see" lexi said stacking the blocks again.

"Yay" shanti semi yelled. Helping lexi stack the blocks.

"She might be a lil crazy" shanti said referring to our conversation.

"And the fact that she knows about the twins" Tiana said shaking her head.

"I know...stressful" I said helping lexi.

"I couldn't be you your life seem a lil to complicated for me" shanti laughed.she was right complicated should be my middle name.

"That is true" Tiana agreed.

"I don't know how she got my number in the first place scar dosent have it"

"Nah but serious question.." shanti said.

"Hey lexi run upstairs and find your teddy I wanna hold him" Tiana said to lexi.

"Okay" she said jumping up and running upstairs.

"Alright now back to you" shanti said turning to me.

"Okay" I shrugged.

"Do you think you still ya know... still have feelings for scar?" She asked in a whisper.

"Nope"

"You saw that her voices got higher I know you heard that" shanti said looking at Tiana.

"Huh??" I asked.

"What did I tell you" shanti said happily.

"You right I heard it" Tiana agreed nodding her head laughing.

"Your voice always gets higher when you lie" Tiana said.

"No it dosent"

"See!" shanti semi yelled.

"Whatever that dosent mean anything" I said shaking my head.

"It means you still got feelings" shanti said in a matter of fact tone.

"No it dosent" I protested.

"Actually it does" she said.

"I mean I would like it if yall got back together" Tiana said.

"Me to yall was goals plus he is your baby daddy" shanti said leaning back in her chair and giving me a knowing look.

"I don't care not going to happen ever" I said shaking my head.

"Mmhmm" they both said.

"I couldn't find lula but i found mia" Lexi said coming down stairs with a blue bear in her arms.

"Well thankyou" shanti said grabbing the bear from her and hugging it tightly.

"She likes ice cream and candy" Lexi said smiling widely.

"And mommy said she has to take a nap just like me so she can go to the park" Lexi said hoping into my lap.

"That's right" I said hugging her and kissing her all over her face.

"Mommy! Mommy! Stop" she laughed as I tickled her.

Then shanti and tiana started tickling her as well.