💞Chapter Fourteen💞

Scar still wasn't here we had been waiting about 30 minutes for him. The twins insisted that I didn't start the movie without him. I was going to be highley pissed of he didn't come because my babbies would be let down.

"Mommy mommy the door" Lexi said running ahead of me.

"Okay you can open it" I said she unlocked the door and hugged scar by to legs.

"Where were you" I said a little relived.

"I'm sorry I stopped to get somethings" he said holding up three bags.

Lexi grabbed his and hand and pulled him into the living room while I locked tho door.

When I walked in he was handing Michael a bag.

"And for lexi" he said handing her a bag aswell.

Then he walked over to me.

"And for kira" he said holding out a bag to me. I shook my head.

"Scar you didn't have to go and do that" I said.

"On one condition" he said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Stop calling me scar I hate it when you call me that" he laughed handing me the bag.

"Thankyou" i said sitting down.

"Mommy look look" Lexi said holding up a pink unicorn.

"I can brush her hair and-"

"Look at this" michale interupted.

"Now I can race vroom vroom" michale said running around the room.

"Now what do you say?"

"Thanky you daddy" they both said putting down their stuff to hug him.

He started tickling them and they both erupted in laughter.

"Daddy stop"

"Mommy help us" I laughed as the twins laughed.

"Okay I'll help"I said scooting over.

"Help mommy help"

I started tickling mazz and he burt out in laughter letting the twins go.

"Oh really" he said then he started tickling me.

"Mazzi stop" I said between laughter.

"Stop" I laughed he shook his head no.

"Alright alright I'm sorry" I said and he stopped tickling me both him and the twins were laughing.

"Not funny" I said laughing aswell.

"Mommy what did you get?" Lexi said pointing to the bag on the couch next to me.

"I don't know" I said grabbing it. I looks inside and pulled out a black box. I looked at it curiously then I looked at mazz.

"Well aren't you going to open it?" He smiled. I laughed. I opened the box revealing necklace and a bracelet. The were silver with heart charms on them.

"Ohh sparkly" lexi said looking into the box.

"You really didn't have to" I said smiling at him.

"I wanted to" he said hugging me I hugged him back placing the box back in the bag.

"Okay movie night" michale yelled grabbing the remote. Lexi cheered and sat down on the couch next to me. Then michale hopped inbetween me and mazz.

"Alright play" he said passing the remote to mazz. He clicked the play button and the movie started.

About halfway through the movie the twins were asleep and me and mazz were the only two watching it.

"I'm gonna go take them upstairs" I said standing up.

"No I got it" he said standing up and picking up michael.

"Thankyou" he nodded and walked upstairs carrying michale. Then he came back down to get lexi.

"your gonna wanna take a shower in my bathroom otherwise you can use one of the twins and i wouldnt do that if i were you" i laughed turning off the tv.

"You actually want me to stay?" He said a little surprised.

"Yea of course why not?" I said looking at him.

"Its just that...ya know what never mind" he laughed. He picked up his bag and followed me upstairs.

"I'm in here if you need anything" I said sitting on my bed.

"Alright" he said closing the bathroom door.

I sat there for a minute thinking then it hit me. Where is he gonna sleep i didn't have a guest room for the simple fact that I thought no one would need to stay over. And it would be rude to make him sleep on the couch.

I guess he can sleep in here I don't mind that.

I was watching star when he came out of the bathroom. He smiled at me heading downstairs.

I continued to watch tv then I got curious. I walked downstairs and he was laying on the couch without a blanket.

"What are you doing?" I said scaring him. He jumped up looking at me and I laughed.

"Well I was hoping to get a blanket" he smiled.

"Not about the blanket silly" I laughed.

"So I don't get a blanket" he asked tilting his head.

"Shut up and follow me" I said grabbing his hand and leading him back upstairs.

"You sleep in here" I said. He gave me a confused look.

"Then where are you gonna sleep?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Correction your sleeping in here with me" I laughed sitting on the bed again.

He stood there looking confused for a seconde befor sitting down on the bed next to me.

"So you aren't mad at me anymore?" He questioned.

"I'm still mad just not as mad as befor"

"And thankyou for everthing..everything" I said.

"Okay if I can't say thankyou you can't either" he laughed.

"Okay" I said. I went to check on the twins quickly making sure they were okay. I went back in my room and laid down next to mazz.

"Michael said some girl was mean to you two at the park"

"Yea while we were playing we kinda ran into Briana"

"Oh" I said lowly.

"Are you and her still together?" He looked at me and smirked.

"No I broke up with her the day found out about the twins" I sighed in relife to myself.

"Its just that she was so rude and threated me multiple times"

"How" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"She found out about the twins in Sacramento because she saw my home screen and threated to tell you"

"Don't worry about it" he said laying down.

"You do know I'm not mad at you right?" Mazz asked.

"Its okay if you are" I said laying down facing him.

"Well I'm not" he smiled. I nodded closing my eyes and drifting off.